Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Good evening. Just an FYI regarding the msg system, SanchoMod offers an automatic msg an option via it's SanchoCheats screen (feature can be toggled on/off at will). Regards.
marketing? on F95? that is not penis enlargement? now thats rare

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I love where this game is heading, that psycho redhead made this game even more interesting for me. I'm glad I rejected her ass so she don't really have shit to hold against the MC even tho I know she'll probably lie. I'm not mad about that tho, MCs sister being a mentally unstable antagonist brings something unique to this game cause in most games the sisters are always so loving and caring, naah this bitch psycho and bipolar af. That kitchen scene was so uncomfortable the way she switched between personalities but I freaking loved it.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Hi. Could you please replace this file in /game/ and see if your custom rpy works now?
No, that did not fix it. Still the same error.

This is my text for my custom rpy.

init 990 python:
config.developer = True
config.console = True

config.default_music_volume = 0.15
config.default_sfx_volume = 0.5

config.keymap['toggle_afm'].append("m")

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
No, that did not fix it. Still the same error.

This is my text for my custom rpy.

init 990 python:
config.developer = True
config.console = True

config.default_music_volume = 0.15
config.default_sfx_volume = 0.5

config.keymap['toggle_afm'].append("m")
Did you actually unpack the options.rpy they provided to the game's game directory? Because it fixes the problem on my end.

The auto mode is located at the bottom in all VN.
Except when it isn't:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I love where this game is heading, that psycho redhead made this game even more interesting for me. I'm glad I rejected her ass so she don't really have shit to hold against the MC even tho I know she'll probably lie. I'm not mad about that tho, MCs sister being a mentally unstable antagonist brings something unique to this game cause in most games the sisters are always so loving and caring, naah this bitch psycho and bipolar af. That kitchen scene was so uncomfortable the way she switched between personalities but I freaking loved it.
I agree that it is not at all common to see this type of sisters. While I prefer all characters to be mildly likable, in this game the sister's personality makes it quite unique and I quite like it. As you say, really uncomfortable, but... Very, very interesting.

But I disagree with this:

in most games the sisters are always so loving and caring
I think in most games there are two types of sisters.

1.- The older sister who hates you simply for existing but is secretly in love with you but still can't stop hating you.
2.- The innocent and shy younger sister who is also in love with you but is super clingy and sweet.

Basically the most overused sisters tropes in the history of adult visual novels. :HideThePain:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Did you actually unpack the options.rpy they provided to the game's game directory? Because it fixes the problem on my end.
Yes, I know what I am doing. I know enough about renpy to have created my own custom rpy. I know where they go. I tried it with my file and the one provided, it crashes the game. Once I remove it, back to normal and working.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Yes, I know what I am doing. I know enough about renpy to have created my own custom rpy. I know where they go. I tried it with my file and the one provided, it crashes the game. Once I remove it, back to normal and working.
Curious.

Your file will lead to the game breaking as they originally tinkered with the keymap, removing a slew of entries hence it being impossible to 'append' to them. But dropping in the options.rpy they've provided does fix the keymap and m can now be used as intended by you.

colamana

Mar 23, 2021
A suggestion, give the ability to rename the character names and what the MC refers to them as (their roles)

The whole landlord and tenant naming system, at least to me, is very confusing and not implemented in the best possible way.

From what I have understood about the MC and their backstory, the MC appears to be an adopted child in their youth/the "landlord-family" is a foster family to the MC. That would at least explain some of the weird things that have happened in the family. It would also give some insight why the MC understands/has so much empathy towards Antonella as both of them might have experienced similar things in their pasts. Also that the MC becomes a police officer, could also refer to his rough past and the willingness to prevent others from experiencing the same etc.

I really like the vibrant and colorful UI. It really adds a whole new level to how the user experiences the game and also makes the game feel more alive. The fact that not everything goes as planned for the MC and their actions, also makes the game feel more believable and adds a realistic touch to it all.

Reactions: Draverik

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
A suggestion, give the ability to rename the character names and what the MC refers to them as (their roles)

The whole landlord and tenant naming system, at least to me, is very confusing and not implemented in the best possible way.

From what I have understood about the MC and their backstory, the MC appears to be an adopted child in their youth/the "landlord-family" is a foster family to the MC. That would at least explain some of the weird things that have happened in the family. It would also give some insight why the MC understands/has so much empathy towards Antonella as both of them might have experienced similar things in their pasts. Also that the MC becomes a police officer, could also refer to his rough past and the willingness to prevent others from experiencing the same etc.

I really like the vibrant and colorful UI. It really adds a whole new level to how the user experiences the game and also makes the game feel more alive. The fact that not everything goes as planned for the MC and their actions, also makes the game feel more believable and adds a realistic touch to it all.
patch.png
This replaces the "false" relationship titles, the only reason for that is because Patreon doesn't allow any form of incest on their platform so developers need to hide behind landladies/roommates.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. Y'all don't have to fight code you don't understand including keymaps, I've already done it for you within the mod. If you want QM, then activate it... hell you can even customize it's location, size, color, etc. I've even created a phone message system auto-complete FF mode so you can speed run if you want. You don't even need the patch file in the OP, a custom patch is already included in the mod as well. There's a ton of tweaking options including a toggled guide and a custom scene gallery. But do whatever you want... you do you.

1649683026999.png 1649683101611.png

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
mc-XXX.png
tty.png

Hello, Good afternoon!

Thanks to all who support me this month.

Well, I haven't written anything in a while to let you know how the project is going and well, here it is.

I've been looking at different manga/ hentai to get inspiration for the lewd scene, although I have the script, but I'm very bad at imagining something that can turn you on, so to say. Not only that, but it's also the first time I've rendered something fully sexual. I hope you like it when I finish this version.

Oh, I forgot, there's still a lewd scene with another character, which I hope you like. It took me a while to learn how to make things look good and to find the most provocative camera angles.

What else? Oh, yes. This scene has 4 animations, so to speak. And well like every game, to get to these scenes you must have the required score.

Now it's time to continue with the script, to get to the second lewd scene, and finally the conclusion of chapter 1. I'm very excited about it!

I'm also proud to see that there are even mods of my game making it more user friendly, support the modders by using their mods if you want to. I would recommend that you don't touch the character points too much because it will be important for the endings. But there is still a long way to go, so you can have fun with it for now.

Without anything else to say, thank you again for all your support in all forms (monetary, playing or recommending my game, etc).

*YUKANA*

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I agree that it is not at all common to see this type of sisters. While I prefer all characters to be mildly likable, in this game the sister's personality makes it quite unique and I quite like it. As you say, really uncomfortable, but... Very, very interesting.

But I disagree with this:

I think in most games there are two types of sisters.

1.- The older sister who hates you simply for existing but is secretly in love with you but still can't stop hating you.
2.- The innocent and shy younger sister who is also in love with you but is super clingy and sweet.

Basically the most overused sisters tropes in the history of adult visual novels. :HideThePain:
Point and fact but for me I never buy into that whole cold hearted act, as u said its an overly used trope so from the get we already know she's just masking her real feelings. Here tho the sister feels more like a potential antagonist instead of the hard ass sister who secretly loves the MC.. Im probably wrong cause god knows we can't have nice things.. Or rather new things in these AVNs:rolleyes:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The Developer needs to go back and play the relationships the right way so we can understand the game. It kept saying landlady but meant Grandma or mother, landlord when it meant Uncle, Grandpa or dad, and roommate when they meant brother, sister or cousin, and tenant when they meant son, daughter, kids, or nieces and nephew. I got so confused that i just deleted the game until they can fix this problem.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes