House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Agreed! If I had more likes available, I would have high-fived this! Sure I love gingers, but given the bond and interaction we've seen with the MC and Amber, it was an easy decision to choose Amber over Madison....hopefully we'll get to have them all of course, but personally, there is nothing I'd love more than to have dear, sweet Amber comfort and immediately be the MC's lover and main LI.

The only negative so far for me is it seems with the exception of Isabella, all the women are crazy and hard to have a logical, coherent conversation without any mindgames. I mean if that's their way of seduction, it would frustrate the hell out of me. As far as Madison goes, it almost seemed like the MC NTR'd his old man and impregnated his mother with Madison...?! Which I'm totally on board with and would like some more mother-son bonding. ;)

Team Amber FTW!! :love:
I think this would be the first game I played where the MC potentially could’ve cucked his father so severe to the point where he spawned an offspring lol. A part that made my stomach turn a bit was the kitchen scene with Madison. Where she told the MC that the father makes them get dolled up to attend these rich dinner meetings. It made me think of secret society stuff and I immediately got worried about Isabella. I’m glad the MC is a detective at least.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I think this would be the first game I played where the MC potentially could’ve cucked his father so severe to the point where he spawned an offspring lol. A part that made my stomach turn a bit was the kitchen scene with Madison. Where she told the MC that the father makes them get dolled up to attend these rich dinner meetings. It made me think of secret society stuff and I immediately got worried about Isabella. I’m glad the MC is a detective at least.
Yeah that part of their conversation immediately sent me into over-protective mode, especially as Madison was describing the looks they were give being given. Although Madison being Madison, we don't know how much to believe from her since she has a talent for manipulation.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Yeah that part of their conversation immediately sent me into over-protective mode, especially as Madison was describing the looks they were give being given. Although Madison being Madison, we don't know how much to believe from her since she has a talent for manipulation.
Yep, shit got real for me, I wanted to crack some skulls.

Reactions: danissj and Andeddo

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You seem to have forgotten about the MC girl who sends him such hot selfies and considering that she tells him that she loves him, I dare to assume that they are dating. :KEK:

View attachment 1732796
You're right, I did forget about her....though she's smoking hot as hell, the MC's reaction to her texts was mild annoyance if not outright indifference. So, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess this woman clearly is in love with the MC and either they briefly dated and kept things casual or they broke up...or another possible scenario is this woman is still trying to seduce the MC despite him not giving her the time of day because he is still consumed with grief over Antonella given how desperate he was to reach out to his memories of Antonella and profess his undying love to the point of wanting to remain in that dream memory with her forever.

How nice! To see that I was able to make you talk about my game like that. I thank you with all my heart for how you are taking it. I feel like a mangaka!:eek:
I like the game very much and can't wait to see why all the characters have their own stories to tell. I like how we don't know quite who to trust outside of Isabella. I have to say, Paz looked very sexy as well, hopefully we will see her again with the option to start a relationship with her.

Reactions: danissj

lynnaan

Apr 27, 2020
I also hope that antonella just disappeared, and that’s maybe why MC became a cop, I almost want to stay loyal to her and not go to the other girls...
Did we all agree that Madisson is his daughter too?

Reactions: danissj

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
PANEL57_5.png

I wanted to thank you all for this second month of life as Qori Gaming. It fills me with pride and happiness to let you know that we are growing towards this dream, and I thank you with all my love that you are there with me to achieve it.

I also thank PinkCat for the moment that helped me, I also thank Wicked Garden for the support he is giving me now. I thank all the messages of support in the different platforms, for now I am not so active but I am doing my best to be more and more active.

And well... what is coming is:
Implement the code for official translations (german, spanish, french, russian) thanks to Wicked Garden!; implement the code for textbox transparency; correction of Amber's tattoos (bye bye to the thigh tattoo); among other things. And the first sex action is coming!
I also wanted to invite you to the , so you can have contact with me and the community that is forming! While there are exclusive sections for supporters, there are also general sections!

*YUKANA

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
for now I am not so active but I am doing my best to be more and more active.
Totally uncalled for advice but, if it's not in your nature do not force yourself to constantly interact with the fans. From one introvert to another (you said yourself you're "kinda shy and bad at social skills") being exposed like that can be wearisome.
This ins't a race, it's a marathon and we've all seen it happen too much before.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Totally uncalled for advice but, if it's not in your nature do not force yourself to constantly interact with the fans. From one introvert to another (you said yourself you're "kinda shy and bad at social skills") being exposed like that can be wearisome.
This ins't a race, it's a marathon and we've all seen it happen too much before.
Agreed. Don't force yourself, just do what is comfortable for yourself.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod....maybe. A few early port teasers:

Example of toggled ChoiceGuide, initial GUI porting:
HTL SM B01a6b.jpg HTL SM B01a6c.jpg HTL SM B01a6d2.jpg HTL SM B01a6e.jpg
HTL SM B01a1.jpg HTL SM B01a2.jpg HTL SM B01a3a.jpg HTL SM B01a4.jpg HTL SM B01a4b.jpg HTL SM B01a4c.jpg
Example of toggled iPatch:
HTL SM B01a5a.jpg HTL SM B01a5b.jpg
Example of SanchoSplits:
HTL SM B01a3b1.jpg HTL SM B01a3b3a.jpg HTL SM B01a3b3b.jpg
The menu code is a bit of a mess, way too much duplication. I'm working on sorting it and other port issues as well.
Menu code is all sorted now. See here.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That looks very neat! :eek: Most likely there will be duplicates and some weird stuff, as I'm learning on my own how to use Ren'py! I hope one day to have a real coder in my team or freelancer. You have done a great job! Thanks for modding my game !
Completed ports (list in my sig) will give you an idea of what full porting looks like on various titles. To elaborate what I mean by duplicate code in the menu system is that on each menu screen you are rewriting the code for the main menu buttons which you don't have to do and is certainly inefficient typing all that code over and over. Suggestion: make one screen for the menu system buttons and end the code with transclude. Then in dependent subsequent screens call the main code buttons via use. is a RenPy link that describes it's use formally.

If you are truly just now learning RenPy, there's some rather sophisticated use of text tags, transitions, conditionals, etc that are not rookie code by any stretch... including some of the Python code. Either you are being very modest or you've some experienced assistance already, no? ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ゆかな

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 1733535

I wanted to thank you all for this second month of life as Qori Gaming. It fills me with pride and happiness to let you know that we are growing towards this dream, and I thank you with all my love that you are there with me to achieve it.

I also thank PinkCat for the moment that helped me, I also thank Wicked Garden for the support he is giving me now. I thank all the messages of support in the different platforms, for now I am not so active but I am doing my best to be more and more active.

Implement the code for official translations (german, spanish, french, russian) thanks to Wicked Garden!; implement the code for textbox transparency; correction of Amber's tattoos (bye bye to the thigh tattoo); among other things. And the first sex action is coming!
I also wanted to invite you to the , so you can have contact with me and the community that is forming! While there are exclusive sections for supporters, there are also general sections!

*YUKANA
correction of Amber's tattoos (bye bye to the thigh tattoo)
1648847911798.png

Haha feeling a bit dramatic, I guess. We did it, boys!!!! In all seriousness though, my sincere gratitude and respect to the devs for being open to feedback and I'm relieved our thoughts aligned in regards to the thighface tat. Thank you! :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
View attachment 1733535

*YUKANA
10/10 :eek: :whistle:

Jun 23, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Hard to Love v0.02 Alpha with Ripson Walkthrough Mod

Download

Mega

I'm unable to message or reply on phone , i could if i use otg only or any other solution available? Cuz I'm not playing on pc ! Help me cebs

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes