Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Actually, i have a question. Is it made with Daz? Because, most assets i see, i see for the first time
Or is it Blender? Or maybe even something completely different?

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
why do these games have python files that somehow try to install web browsers and have remote access to PC?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The landlady and young tenant? look like Auschwitz survivors. I can't understand how Isabella and Antonella are made by the same dev who made those creatures. The other model is fine too.
I didn't want to say anything because I thought it was just me but I agree with you completely. With the mum it kind of makes sense since the MC mentions stuff about how his mum's looks are fading compared to when she was younger and it seems to be effecting her confidence and stuff.

Madison looks like a ginger Will Smith to me and I find her completely unattractive both physically and personality wise.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Every game isn't for everybody. I can't imagine the crap I'd get if I went into game threads with NTR, beastiality, futa, etc, and start interjecting my opinions and disdain for them. You don't like incest games, that's fine, move on and let me enjoy it.
I havent tried the new update, but I wrote a comment some weeks ago that people here didn't like either. I don't mind getting some more facepalms if people are not willing to understand my POV, so here I come again.

There are incest games with good story and progression, and there are incest games with bad stories and cheap tropes.

In v.01, this game presented what was supposed to be a deep, emotional story of a hurt man reminiscing about his past and present problems. There was so much emotion put in the story with Antonella and the daughter that I even got a lump in my throat a couple of times. I was enjoying this part very much, together with the tasteful music, GUI, etc.

At the same time, the MC belonged to a very peculiar family. That's OK, and the story with his family members could have created interesting, meaningful situations. The sister was especially appropriate for that, and this could have been developed little by little.

Instead, the devs created a jarring contrast between the depth and drama that were supposed to set the tone, on the one hand, and the most ridiculous tropes of incest games, on the other hand. Those stupid inner monologues ("I can't see her that way, she's my ...!"), the absolutely unwarranted and out-of-the-blue scene in the bathroom with his mom, the sudden interest of his sister without any (according to the MC) previous sexual tension or even deep conversations between them, etc. For me, that spoiled the gravity and significance of what I had been shown before, and turned this game into an odd mix of deep feelings and cheap incest bait.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I didn't want to say anything because I thought it was just me but I agree with you completely. With the mum it kind of makes sense since the MC mentions stuff about how his mum's looks are fading compared to when she was younger and it seems to be effecting her confidence and stuff.

Madison looks like a ginger Will Smith to me and I find her completely unattractive both physically and personality wise.
Yeah the mom is a granny so there is that but Madison looks like Gollum. I have added pics to my previous post to illustrate what I meant.
Also no disrespect intended, Antonella, Isabella, Amber, the clothes shop clerk look hot as fuck. The dev knows how to make hot babes.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: delacroix2

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah the mom is a granny but Madison looks like Gollum. I have added pics to my previous post to illustrate what I meant. Also no disrespect intended, Antonella, Isabella, Madison, the clothes shop clerk and so on look yummy as fuck. The dev knows how to make hot babes.
After seeing those pictures the mum looks way worse than I thought. She seems really gaunt and thin in the face if we didn't already see most of her body I would say she looks like she had an eating disorder which I suppose would make sense since she used to be a model.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
The game is going great. It was a great update, I'm very satisfied. The change of Amber and mom is beyond wonderful. The mom model is definitely in my top 5, she's a goddess. Mom's old look was pretty good too but her new look is flawless. Thanks a lot for this game, I will be looking forward to the updates. Good luck dev

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
im so confused, what was new? games loop to starts over again, what did I miss that was new from last release?

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
The landlady and Madison in the present timeline look like Auschwitz survivors. I can't understand how Isabella and Antonella are made by the same dev who made those creatures. Amber is fine even with the leg tattoo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might need my eyes checked because they look hot to me.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Never had this with a Ren'py game before. It keeps asking me to do a captcha to access the web property. Whatever that means. Also, there is no way to do a captcha. It will go away, and I will see the main menu screen, but if I try to click something, it goes right back to this screen. captcha.jpg

What's up with that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ゆかな
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes