mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I browsed through the code I don't see anything sinister so idk what those guys posts are about but yeah this could be a great one. Minor gripe o mine is maybe the too huge difference(aushwitz victim look is yeah no good) in all the people in the present timeline idk but the tropes if mixed in right with a hot story can just be comic relief instead of eye roling and I thought shit like mom in the bathroom was an example of that ha. Like stay the course and don't fuck it up keep it hardcore don't blueball but make it matter and with comedy-i know not easy to balance that but it's what it takes-and quality visuals and this will be a buy 4 sure.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
This is weird. Never happened to me or anyone in my patreon. What version or where did you download that?

EDIT: Checking the thread, I saw that there is a version of SVScomics, I don't know if that was the version uploaded here. But at least, the version I posted on Itch and on my patreon, doesn't have that bug.
Exchanged links for the old ones to the new ones on your itch. I'd rather have dev links than anything anyways.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
This is weird. Never happened to me or anyone in my patreon. What version or where did you download that?

EDIT: Checking the thread, I saw that there is a version of SVScomics, I don't know if that was the version uploaded here. But at least, the version I posted on Itch and on my patreon, doesn't have that bug.
I'll try deleting it and re-downloading. Though, it might not be til tomorrow, as my Mega limit may have been reached for today.

Edit: I got it from the Mega link on the OP.

Reactions: I am Gone

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Like the game so far. However, it wont let me use my custom rpy file that I use for all renpy games. For some reason the line config.keymap['toggle_afm'].append("m") is crashing the game. Keeps saying KeyError: u'toggle_afm'.

I like to have a key set to Auto the game so I can set back and watch without having to go to the menu in the game. I can just hit the m key (or whatever I set it to) and it goes to Auto. Hitting m again goes back to normal.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Like the game so far. However, it wont let me use my custom rpy file that I use for all renpy games. For some reason the line config.keymap['toggle_afm'].append("m") is crashing the game. Keeps saying KeyError: u'toggle_afm'.

I like to have a key set to Auto the game so I can set back and watch without having to go to the menu in the game. I can just hit the m key (or whatever I set it to) and it goes to Auto. Hitting m again goes back to normal.
Just make an auto clicker and stop rubbing into our faces that you need both hands to service that huge dong of yours, Jesus.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Just make an auto clicker and stop rubbing into our faces that you need both hands to service that huge dong of yours, Jesus.
I said nothing about any hands free service, and I am not "rubbing our faces" in anything. YOU are making that assumption. I simply don't like to have to click my mouse over and over for hours, and wanted to report an issue with the game. Quite simple. End.

• Haha
Reactions: Draverik

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I said nothing about any hands free service, and I am not "rubbing our faces" in anything. YOU are making that assumption. I simply don't like to have to click my mouse over and over for hours, and wanted to report an issue with the game. Quite simple. End.
Relax, i'm just joshing with you :LUL:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok just finished it, but still confused...obviously it appears something tragic happened to Antonella, but just who is Madison's father because the MC's dad seems like a real asshole who wants nothing to do with his family? It's still way to soon to get a clear picture of what the premise will likely be outside of the sexual tension with all the females in the house... and goddamn has Amber filled out!!! :love: Just not a fan of the tattoos, wish he just had maybe one half/full sleeve and that's it.

I can see a somewhat slow burn with Isabella, but I sure hope we get to bang Amber sooner than later...much, much sooner.

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Ok just finished it, but still confused...obviously it appears something tragic happened to Antonella, but just who is Madison's father because the MC'd dad seems like a real asshole who wants nothing to do with his family? It's still way to soon to get a clear picture of what the premise will likely be outside of the sexual tension with all the females in the house...goddamn has Amber filled out!!! :love: Just not a fan of the tattoos, wish he just had maybe one half/full sleeve and that's it.

I can see a somewhat slow burn with Isabella, but I sure hope we get to bang Amber sooner than later...much, much sooner.
I hope there’s another flashback, where they actually had sex and he took a v card. That teasing was enough to make me team Amber. I also hope the MC cucked his father in the worst way.. I mean best way.

Reactions: xbinhoux

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
OK, I tried again after deleting and redownloading. I tried it with and without the patch and the mod. Still getting the weird Captcha screen. Guess I'll try again on the next release. Looks good from the previews.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I hope there’s another flashback, where they actually had sex and he took a v card. That teasing was enough to make me team Amber. I also hope the MC cucked his father in the worst way.. I mean best way.
Agreed! If I had more likes available, I would have high-fived this! Sure I love gingers, but given the bond and interaction we've seen with the MC and Amber, it was an easy decision to choose Amber over Madison....hopefully we'll get to have them all of course, but personally, there is nothing I'd love more than to have dear, sweet Amber comfort and immediately be the MC's lover and main LI.

The only negative so far for me is it seems with the exception of Isabella, all the women are crazy and hard to have a logical, coherent conversation without any mindgames. I mean if that's their way of seduction, it would frustrate the hell out of me. As far as Madison goes, it almost seemed like the MC NTR'd his old man and impregnated his mother with Madison...?! Which I'm totally on board with and would like some more mother-son bonding. ;)

Team Amber FTW!! :love:

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes