Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This game looks amazing! I just have a message for the dev. Don't be discouraged if the support on patreon/subscribestar takes a while to increase. I've seen a dev recently giving up on his game because he wasn't getting the support he was expecting to get. These things take time and this game definitely has a lot of potential.

Nov 7, 2021
The game freezes or stutters every couple of text boxes. It gets so bad that I have to restart the game to keep playing. I like the game but its almost unplayable.

Though what I can play looks amazing. Please keep up the good work.

Reactions: ゆかな

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hard to tell.
Love be the hardest thing in this game.
Just look at the 1st relese and then at the title.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, the update ended at the most interesting place. I have a question, will there be any serious relationship with Isabella?
Incest tag? Check
Daughter looks like the mother and Mc wants her/them? Check

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I may be alone on this, but I'm coming here hat-in-hand to beg a favor of the devs: please, please remove the tattoo of a random face on Amber's leg. I get that tattoos are a personal preference thing, and I get in-universe the character wishes to express herself with full tat-sleeves and such, but who is that face on her thigh even supposed to be? Why would she get this one? In-universe I can't think of a reason, and out-of-universe it mars her lovely legs. Respectfully, to me the tattoo is overkill - don't the sleeves, ankles, and calves make her point (and yours about her character) adequately enough?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look, if I'm the only person who thinks the weird rando face staring at us from her thigh is disconcerting and a bit much, so be it. But I'm hoping even the people who like tattoos can agree - that one ain't it, chief. I'm not asking for a total character overhaul, and I'm only asking this now because I think there probably aren't too many renders with it yet so it is still a relatively easy fix. I fully realize I am not owed anything and am just one voice here... and I do quite like the game, as well as the character, so I'm not just slinging shit around for the sake of making a fuss. I just think such an otherwise aesthetically pleasing character is getting a bit marred by some slight excess, and humbly ask can we cut back a bit (specifically, just erase the weird stranger's face staring at us). I sincerely hope that isn't too much to ask, and if it really is the case that this is just me, well, as I said, so be it. But I had to try, you know?

Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top? :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even if you ignore this request, thanks for the cool game!

Nov 7, 2021
Uhm.. would be ideal if anyone could tell me if they don't like that tattoo in particular either (please don't ask me to erase all the tattoos, there's a reason for this). I'm quite in favor of this because I regret about this tattoo choice when I was doing the post production (was looking good before placing Amber in shared scenes).
I don't like it either. Just realized because it was pointed out but I was unconsciously not looking at her legs because of it. Which is a shame because they are nice legs.
I like the ankle tattoo thought I cannot quite tell what it is.
Also can you remove the clogs. I am kind of a foot person and its a shame to cover up such lovely looking feet. Not to mention she is wearing them on the bed and that is not done.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Uhm.. would be ideal if anyone could tell me if they don't like that tattoo in particular either (please don't ask me to erase all the tattoos, there's a reason for this). I'm quite in favor of this because I regret about this tattoo choice when I was doing the post production (was looking good before placing Amber in shared scenes).
Yeah, put me as one more vote in the "fuck that tat in particular" column. Put something else there if you want, but definitely get rid of that creepy face. As someone waiting a few more updates before playing, glad somebody noticed and said something before getting rid of it would've been too much work.

May 13, 2019
See, that's what I get for assuming instead of checking for official statements: This isn't meant to be run directly (and probably won't work on the Mac). :oops: Am in the process of uploading a Mac version. Check back in a few minutes, please.
Out of curiosity, what steps are you taking to do this? I tried moving things into the .app in all of the correct places and it didn't work. I could always run it in the SDK (and probably repackage it there too).

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes