komando12

Aug 17, 2017
Hard to Love [v0.02 Alpha] [Qori Gaming] – Compressed

Win/Linux/Mac (Markets) v0.02 Alpha · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (294.1 MiB :: 1.84 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Compression was done using -q 90. If you'd prefer a lower quality version (one where the details on their skin is practically gone) let me know.

Caveat emptor.

mac version is not working. downloaded from pixeldrain

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
mac version is not working. downloaded from pixeldrain
See, that's what I get for assuming instead of checking for official statements: This isn't meant to be run directly (and probably won't work on the Mac). :oops: Am in the process of uploading a Mac version. Check back in a few minutes, please.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
"which presents a very new and current premise"
delusional much?
or just a liar?

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
The models and renders look good, but I can just tell from reading the description the English will be terrible and that's a show-stopper for me. "On the other hand" is only applicable when you're comparing two things (not segueing to 3 different things).
In-game text is quite good
Few typos, but it's nothing really game breaking

Reactions: VOYEUR

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
I have 3 endings planned, one of them is Harem.
Gods bless you, Yukana
I know i would not be able to choose between them
And it was really great update
The game is beautiful, fun, shameless and i love it
and it's clearly to me, that you love it even more
And a question
Did i understood right, you are solely on the project right now?
If so, i wish even more good luck to you and your work

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Man after playing this I can see why the MC moved away. His whole family apart from Isabella are so exhausting to deal with. I hope one of the endings is just him moving away from them with Isabella.

I hope there is an option to reject any incest and just be a good father since I have no interest in romancing any of his family especially Madison who is crazy.

Reactions: Kyarago

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Was a good update, maybe a bit short tho. But damn, everyone in the MC's family is fucken crazy. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the only "normal" character, the daughter is all cute and innocent, but somewhere out there is a library that contains like a thousand books written by her about "family friendly funtime" :LOL:

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Hard to Love v0.02 Alpha with Ripson Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Wow this game is pretty. I'm really impressed by the visuals in this. Lots of effort in the UI too! BUT...damn...is it just me or the writing is really weird? Sure, I'm not native english speaker so maybe I'm missing something but this game just doesn't "flow" properly somehow.

• Sad
Reactions: ゆかな
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes