Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hard to Love [v0.02 Full] [Qori Gaming] - Original Size: 2,4GB

Download Win/Linux/Mac :

Size for each Compression: Windows=179MB Linux=163MB Mac=162MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Interesting plot, amazing (!!) renders, but the writing could have been better that's for sure =)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Yes, we would like to offer you animations, but in order to do so we need to buy more equipment
I'm friends with a lot of developers with great games and the programs they use to make animations have hundreds out there on the internet.
Now you say you need money to buy equipment to develop animations!!!
Sorry for this very strange answer.
Success in your game.(y):coffee:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I'm friends with a lot of developers with great games and the programs they use to make animations have hundreds out there on the internet.
Now you say you need money to buy equipment to develop animations!!!
Sorry for this very strange answer.
If you look up any of those programs you would see that they all require pretty decent hardware like gpus and cpus to even work.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
That's a really good question. I guess the moderators think I can update it within minutes now? It's going to take a bit longer than that I'm afraid.
No, we don't remove them unless they are abandoned or cleaning a thread of 100 mods

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No, we don't remove them unless they are abandoned or cleaning a thread of 100 mods
Odd. It was linked here this morning now it's not. I even updated v0.2a couple months back in preparation. Mod's thread is here. But the place holder in this OP didn't have the other blank WT... so maybe someone else is going for it. Dunno.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes