Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Once I get the files all sorted I'll let the dev know in our chat if they don't notice these posts first. I've a bit to sort through first though... and a Crown & Coke to enjoy as well

Reactions: whippetmaster

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
No Patreons or Subscribers have that error. Weird. Probably a bad unzip file or can't use the WT or SanchoMod for now.
It seems that you have make one version for all three OS types. I normally export for PC/Linux and Mac separat. That make the download a bit smaller and there is mostly likely no errors happen that way.

Edit Reason: Corecting spelling

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ゆかな

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
The production value is insane, but don't overdo it.

I'd rather it take a 20% hit in quality for faster uploads then need to wait for releases every month or more.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you ゆかな for not changing the GUI drastically. It took me so many hours to hook into Alpha that I was literally nervous going in. I'm so happy right now that I can spend time adding the latest SanchoMod features instead of spending countless hours reworking the GUI.

This is good news folks. This will shave so much time off of this update. Thank you in advance for your patience as I bang out more code. Regards.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Definitely one of the better VNs here.
It is well written, and you can take that from someone who isn't really into incest stuff.
The renders are really good, and the faces are not something you see everywhere else.

I will follow this with great interest. :)

SpecialXSauce

Jun 6, 2018
All the girls look great except for Madison. Imo, she should look more like her mother and father (aka her mother/grandmother and father/half-brother/MC because we all know what happened lol). The freckles look less like freckles and more like blemished skin.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
I can't type anything on the phone, is it bugged or is it me?
You have to click on your keyboard, for example press "z" several times until the text is completed, yeah is stupid and annoying, but thank god is the only bad thing in this VN.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Finally managed to try this game out and wow it's great. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the journey goes for MC and how the story unfolds. Really hope Antonella is alive somewhere.

URMfollower22

Jun 5, 2022
Dev Yukana: Great game. Solid 2 releases. Can't review yet (account to young and/or don't have enough posts yet).

Suggestion: Could you please implement save game name features?
https://f95zone.to/threads/save-game-description-1-3-4-mattock.88350/
does not work with your game.

And since the URM mod detected multi-point choice paths (ex: checking out options give different points in release 2), it'll be hard for me to not fuck up on multi-saves and loads without save game names. If it's not possible because of your engine, don't worry about it. I'll deal.

gaunterodimm

May 12, 2020
Yukana you obviously have a great music taste,could you please add the thing to show the name of the song? It's the first game ever to drive me to use Shazam.And by the way,nice plot,great story,incredible renders.Perhaps dick too long but it's your game right? Keep up the good work,I wish you the best!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ゆかな
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes