Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Sep 19, 2021
Why does Amber refer to MC as little brother and the MC to Amber as his little sister in front of antonella? Seems one of those two is wrong...

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting game your making .... seems a little all over the place right now tho ... but i think i followed it pretty good ... ( wish they had a scratching my head emoji ) lol ..... seems like my wife ? girlfriend ? had my kid and something happened , she ran away ,, kidnapped ,,, i'm a cop thats just plain stupid can't figure that much out .... well thats what o got from that anyway ... i'll stick around to see where you go with this game ... :)

Reactions: Anonymux

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
LOL, I'm sure others share my opinion and don't have a problem with a few tats but not to her degree. I bet there's some here that dislike her cause she's got big tits so cool your jets bro!
of course there are
but it's all comes down to how you phrase your point
"I like Amber, but, sadly, i don't like her alternative style. Yes, i know it's plotpoint and have an impact on the story and character, but i just can't get into it"
&
"dirty inky, go to a rehub, defiling body, meh"
Basically, same point, but with first one - you sound like an adequate human being with opinions that can be respected
And with second one - like a fucking dickhead, who recieves answers in same tone he asks and speaks

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
LOL, I'm sure others share my opinion and don't have a problem with a few tats but not to her degree. I bet there's some here that dislike her cause she's got big tits so cool your jets bro!
of course there are
but it's all comes down to how you phrase your point
"I like Amber, but, sadly, i don't like her alternative style. Yes, i know it's plotpoint and have an impact on the story and character, but i just can't get into it"
&
"dirty inky, go to a rehub, defiling body, meh"
Basically, same point, but with first one - you sound like an adequate human being with opinions that can be respected
And with second one - like a fucking dickhead, who recieves answers in same tone he asks and speaks
Andeddo is right. You act like a lil bitch, you get treated like one. Use words wisely and not like a child who got what he wanted, except it was wrapped in a pink bow instead of a green one.

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
This looked really interesting but when the girl that is obviously his daughter calls him "Landlord" I knew this isn't a game for me. An incest focused game where they changed the dialogue to get around Patreon's rules. I'm not into incest and every incest game I have tried without an incest patch has been really cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
This looked really interesting but when the girl that is obviously his daughter calls him "Landlord" I knew this isn't a game for me. An incest focused game where they changed the dialogue to get around Patreon's rules. I'm not into incest and every incest game I have tried without an incest patch has been really cringe.
There is a patch
Right under download links
censorship is in place, as this game is also available on Patreon, SS and Itch.io

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Andeddo is right. You act like a lil bitch, you get treated like one. Use words wisely and not like a child who got what he wanted, except it was wrapped in a pink bow instead of a green one.
LOL I'm glad you and your new BFF are on the same page, and don't give a shit what either of you think. I guess you have to throw a little whiney tantrum cause others don't share your opinion. Good luck with that!;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
LOL I'm glad you and your new BFF are on the same page, and don't give a shit what either of you think. I guess you have to throw a little whiney tantrum cause others don't share your opinion. Good luck with that!;)
You really don't get it. You're a child, so I don't expect you to understand. How about you get off the net and ask your mommy to bake you some cookies, then go out and play with your friends.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes