Skyxee

Feb 3, 2020
That's what it says apparently
On the other hand, that is a pretty early start
On the other hand, maybe that's what they are going for? or maybe they were meaning that the dad isn't his dad and he has two younger sisters plus a younger half-sister? or maybe two stepsisters and a sister? I'm not sure...
On the other hand, I have mixed thoughts based on the summary but maybe I'll try it anyways and see how it goes.
You have a lot of hands.

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
I see a lot of potential on this game. On my 3D games favorites for sure

I want to see how the story continues and bang those hotties

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yukana you obviously have a great music taste,could you please add the thing to show the name of the song? It's the first game ever to drive me to use Shazam.And by the way,nice plot,great story,incredible renders.Perhaps dick too long but it's your game right? Keep up the good work,I wish you the best!!
In-game song information:

Can be done as either a temporary information banner and/or integrated into the on-screen stat screen (MiniStat). Is this something that would work for you folks requesting it? For an example of what I mean by banner (notification) see the top-left of the bottom teaser pic in the post here.

If a banner notification it can easily be made into a toggled option to view it when a song changes or turn it off if a player doesn't care and doesn't want to be interrupted with the visual. Anything is possible really.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Edit: An example of toggled notifications is the SanchoNotify system. If the ChoiceGuide is enabled (the WT) then the notifications temporarily display at select times to provide additional information. If the ChoiceGuide is disabled then the notifications never appear (and neither does the in-game dynamic walkthough obviously). Another example of the an information banner in real-time use:
1655665390766.png
These notifications are separate from RenPy's system notifications (think the "skipping" notification as exampled above) so there's no interruption if another event requires a notification for the player simultaneously.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh man, I'm struggling to get through the prologue. Antonella is just so utterly obnoxious and devoid of any redeeming personality traits.

Edit: And I've just hit the first texting convo. So that's needlessly tedious.
Edit2: Ew, the MC is a cop?

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I will say that i am pleased that the male mc is hidden. It makes it more interesting for me.
Presentation is really good. This game will probably stand on its own in the pool of other games related to the same theme.
Characters look really great too.
Can't wait for more content. :)

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
You have a lot of hands.
Yes, it was a joke: the original summary had a few sentences (seemingly about half of them) that started with "On the other hand," but my post doesn't make much sense ever since the summary was rewritten as of the second release.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This should be titled "hard to play"...it's a boring boy meets girl story until you get a text. EVERY game I've played make responding to texts easy enough that it never even registers as a potential issue. This Dev somehow found a way to make responding to texts impossible...press space/enter/any key to respond...and when those steps are done to a point of just smashing fingers all over the keyboard, and yet nothing happens. Just tells me the Dev half assed the game and if the simple things aren't done right, then I don't care to find out how the Dev screwed up something more complicated.
Seems like a rainbows and bunnies boring love story anyway, just a matter of time till this title is pushing daisies like all the other fluffy bunny stories recently.

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
The MC naming feature at the start doesn't seem to work. The name just defaults to Chris. Any suggestions?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Hard To Love - MultiMod Edition (v0.02 Full Update)
HTL_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The MC naming feature at the start doesn't seem to work. The name just defaults to Chris. Any suggestions?
The mod fixes it if you're interested. I alerted the dev of the issue as I was recoding it. I'm sure he'll push a hot fix soon.

Reactions: stoped

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho's v0.02 Full Name Fixer (only for those who don't wish to install the mod)

Attached is a name fix when starting a new game for those who don't wish to use SanchoMod (I get it, I don't take it personally at all, you do you). This will not harm your game in any way I assure you. It is a properly coded fix and you won't even notice it's there EXCEPT your name changing from whatever you typed to "Chris" will be resolved.
  1. Exit the VN (don't have it running).
  2. Download the attached, rename it removing the "1903791_" prefix if you wish.
  3. Drop that badboy inside the "game" folder.
  4. Start the VN and start a New game.
  5. Enjoy your name as you input it correctly. See ya Chris...
Regards,
- Sancho

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
Just found this one, what a GREAT game. Loving this, even the story branches and character contrast. It feels like a legit story with different motives for each girl. I can't wait till we get to see more of this daughter and the little asian friend that showed up at the end. I hope that it's revealed in the flashback that his "sis" is actually both that and his daughter, even if it's a bit Alabama. haha

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes