nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
At the moment I believe the story is set up to have as much conflicts as possible... I think for this I am too much after lovey dovey games...

- easy to hate father
- little sister scheming something
- bigger sister jealous and since years in love with MC
- MC still in love with lost love
- mother getting thirsty for MC
- who knows what follows...
- even the daughter seems to know more than you
- father used Daughter at some dinner

I don't know how the MC can be so calm and live under this roof.. dad would walk in my fist the first day.. haha.. is he some wimp cop or what..

And I think those are not new tropes.. just all in one place now...
That's why I don't rate, it would be now fair, there is no perfect game.

But... go damn the scenes standalone are really hot and looking good.. haha...
I wonder if a gallery will be added.. or haven't seen it..

Regards
Ur on point there.
Only reason i see that "father" is so angry is because mc is ruining his plans.
He obviously groomed girls for ..lets not name it. And mc appearing puts potential breaks on that.
Madison is way too crafty in manipulation for someone her age. That is trained behavior, not just out of blue from books and what not

And as a cop he for sure is a wimp.
Cop would have contacted partner and other detectives and ask them to poke around what was that his father was doing. He simply lacks all dogged instincts

Last edited:
Reactions: OptimusCrime

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
At the moment I believe the story is set up to have as much conflicts as possible... I think for this I am too much after lovey dovey games...

- easy to hate father
- little sister scheming something
- bigger sister jealous and since years in love with MC
- MC still in love with lost love
- mother getting thirsty for MC
- who knows what follows...
- even the daughter seems to know more than you
- father used Daughter at some dinner

I don't know how the MC can be so calm and live under this roof.. dad would walk in my fist the first day.. haha.. is he some wimp cop or what..

And I think those are not new tropes.. just all in one place now...
That's why I don't rate, it would be now fair, there is no perfect game.

But... go damn the scenes standalone are really hot and looking good.. haha...
I wonder if a gallery will be added.. or haven't seen it..

Regards
It does seem as if the father is trying to groom the girls by having them get dolled up, it's fucked up when you think about it and yes, the main character was too calm about hearing that piece of info. Being a detective he should've immediately confronted both his parents about just what the hell is really going on.

Dec 11, 2021
Ur on point there.
Only reason i see that "father" is so angry is because mc is ruining his plans.
He obviously groomed girls for ..lets not name it. And mc appearing puts potential breaks on that.
Madison is way too crafty in manipulation for someone her age. That is trained behavior, not just out of blue from books and what not
Oh wow.. that sounds actually reasonable.. damn... that father must have some fucked up plan..
Madison I have no clue... she really seems to clever and manipulative...

I guess MC will be pretty dense, so that this plot can go on for years.. maybe some "bad three words" happening until MC sees what is happening with the girls in his family... shit sorry.. I am very pessimistic. No offense dev.. just played too many games... lol

Regards

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I guess MC will be pretty dense, so that this plot can go on for years.. maybe some "bad three words" happening until MC sees what is happening with the girls in his family... shit sorry.. I am very pessimistic.
Assuming you meant "bad three letters", the answer is already in the developer's note in the OP:

Q: Will there be NTR in the game?
A:
No, because we want you to have an enjoyable experience, where you get the most control of the story.

Reactions: ゆかな

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
It does seem as if the father is trying to groom the girls by having them get dolled up, it's fucked up when you think about it and yes, the main character was too calm about hearing that piece of info. Being a detective he should've immediately confronted both his parents about just what the hell is really going on.
in his defence, he was a beat cop and only was promoted to a detective after he valiantly got shot through his ass cheeks

Dec 11, 2021
Assuming you meant "bad three letters", the answer is already in the developer's note in the OP:

A:
No, because we want you to have an enjoyable experience, where you get the most control of the story.
I know.. I know... but you should know what is happening to other games sometimes... and how those themes and sneaked into games...

Let's just all hope the MC gets balls and saves his family and they are happily after.. except is father, those need to be dead..lol

Regards

Reactions: bruce555

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
in his defence, he was a beat cop and only was promoted to a detective after he valiantly got shot through his ass cheeks
In the defense of the players, anyone who's a father and not a shitty one will react as I suggested. Especially, being a cop I'm sure he's seen some really foul shit out there. So he should know what grooming looks like.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
In the defense of the players, anyone who's a father and not a shitty one will react as I suggested. Especially, being a cop I'm sure he's seen some really foul shit out there. So he should know what grooming looks like.
well, we can only wait and see how it's turns out
I, personally, expect buckets of blood

Dec 11, 2021
I know what I think is stupid but... when it was said Madison is underdeveloped, contrary Isabella... I thought .. yeah, that might happen when the son is impregnating the mother.. lol.. (after the bathroom scene I just thought the mother was already showing signs... and thats why Antonella left when she found out) and now reading the grooming.. yea, guess the father is planning a nice revenge for his son...
So, story solved.. case closed.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020

A:
Well i wasnt actually going to use that word.
And some devs mask that word by saying it happened in the past. And since its past before Li it isnt the word. Technicalities i know.
Anyway , no i wasnt saying that they actually whored them selfs for his partners, but blunt answer "No" to question "did they touch you or isabella" is just a lie. Madisson behavior is something you experience when u get into stripper bar , they jump on you just like she did. And as i said. 18? year old cant really be that sexually manipulative without training. Its something she learned and not by reading or watching movies
She was literally behaving like predator with well trained art of manipulation and seduction. On top what she said "ill just tell everyone" ..thats from innocent girl right?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I know what I think is stupid but... when it was said Madison is underdeveloped, contrary Isabella... I thought .. yeah, that might happen when the son is impregnating the mother.. lol.. (after the bathroom scene I just thought the mother was already showing signs... and thats why Antonella left when she found out) and now reading the grooming.. yea, guess the father is planning a nice revenge for his son...
So, story solved.. case closed.
So you think Madison's body stature is due to being a incest baby? LOL. She's petite, there's nothing wrong with that but the revenge story by the father could have some merit. As long as he's stopping that's all I care about, with a face like that he deserved to be cucked.

• Haha
Reactions: GentlemanCorpse
Dec 11, 2021
So you think Madison's body stature is due to being a incest baby? LOL. She's petite, there's nothing wrong with that but the revenge story by the father could have some merit. As long as he's stopping that's all I care about, with a face like that he deserved to be cucked.
Yeah, with an incest game I just assume it everywhere.. lol..

But maybe we are just painting a too dark picture anyway now... (I hope) they wrote it will be enjoyable.. :)

So I dont want any not-three-letters because it is just flashbacks, girl on girl or else excuse, for me those still count... and if I have to endure such things and cannot go immediately ballistic it would be fucked up...

But sadly many bad things make sense...

Regards

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Please don't include one option-click "choices." They do nothing but break the flow of the game and make me feel as if the dev is trying to train the players to press buttons just for the fuck of it.
There is like no legitimate reason for them to be in any game, apart from being a nuisance.
When there is no choice, why would you stop progression until an icon on screen is pushed?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Please don't include one click choices. They do nothing but break the flow of the game and make me feel as if the dev is trying to train the players to press buttons just for the fuck of it.
There is like no legitimate reason for them to be in any game, apart from being a nuisance.
When there is no choice, why would you stop progression until an icon on screen is pushed?
Feed the monkeys, watch them shit. Basically. lol

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes