TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
This was quite honestly the most disappointing update so far. Except for Paz, I got no reason to care. Flashback dragged to no end with a whole plot seemingly unrelated to any kind of story progression. Oh well... :confused:

Jan 16, 2019
worth to play ? girls looks great. any romance ? I would like to have cute romance scenes after playin LiL . Tags looks scary but just asking :D

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This was quite honestly the most disappointing update so far. Except for Paz, I got no reason to care. Flashback dragged to no end with a whole plot seemingly unrelated to any kind of story progression. Oh well... :confused:
True. Here MC participated in some family drama, and then boom - we are watching some kind of cheap, cliched, noir-like detective with characters that no one gives a fuck about. And most importantly - it is completely incomprehensible why this is here. Disappointment.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I agree, I get that it is setting backstory for characters that will be more important later, but it felt like filler. You meet this strange friend of your sister and tell her random stories from your past, this would have flowed better a little bit further on, like after your partner shows up.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Images look great but where is the MILF? :unsure:
An incest game with no MILF tag is like peanut butter with no jelly, cookies with no milk. :cry:
I'm tellin you, that aint right. ;)

Reactions: Xabder

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI folks, I haven't found any issue loading any of my test saves but I'm extending the rollback in the mod nonetheless... for science and safety. All previous loads will rollback ~50+ scenes due to the change to R8 from R7... it's always this way. Just know it's a thing. Anyway I'm back to it, gotta get this mod update done. Regards.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Does the patch work with the most recent version ? I have downloaded the compressed one and the daughter (in the train) calls the MC landlord, the sister in the memory of the past calls him roommate - anyone else have that problem? (i put them in the Hard to Love [v0.03] Q80 Compressed\game folder)

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Does the patch work with the most recent version ? I have downloaded the compressed one and the daughter (in the train) calls the MC landlord, the sister in the memory of the past calls him roommate - anyone else have that problem? (i put them in the Hard to Love [v0.03] Q80 Compressed\game folder)
Normally it should work with the current game version. Have tested it with the uncompressed version and on a selfmade compressed version. If you want you can test it with my Compression:

Edit: Difference between both version is only that my files have repacked rpa.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

From gathering info the first compressed version is kinda borked, if you want to use walkthrough mods and the like. I'd grab the new compressed version above.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Normally it should work with the current game version. Have tested it with the uncompressed version and on a selfmade compressed version. If you want you can test it with my Compression: Pixeldrain

Thank you, i'll try the new files

Edit: No change, hmm i guess i'll just play like it is - landlord/roommate isn't that bad...

From gathering info the first compressed version is kinda borked, if you want to use walkthrough mods and the like. I'd grab the new compressed version above.
Will do, thanks.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Normally it should work with the current game version. Have tested it with the uncompressed version and on a selfmade compressed version. If you want you can test it with my Compression: Pixeldrain

*** Round of applause ***

This compression is correct. The other one isn't compatible with SanchoMod out of the box. Just an FYI folks.

Reactions: Exoplast

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you, i'll try the new files

Edit: No change, hmm i guess i'll just play like it is - landlord/roommate isn't that bad...

Will do, thanks.
The DL iPatch is simply a variable. It does work. In the mod I make it toggled so no patch is needed. For unmodded, install the patch file inside the "game" directly while the game is NOT open/running. Then boot up the game and Elizabeth will be Mom, etc.

Here's an example with the mod:
1666392731008.png 1666392784715.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hermesh

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - proposed feature adds for this update (note the yellow highlights)
  • SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom. New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)].
  • QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  • SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  • SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  • SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity. New bonus feature - Scene filters by character and/or scene type available as desired.
  • SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater.
  • SanchoSongInfo (toggled via the Options screen). Provides a momentary popup of the song info directly from the dev's files.
  • SanchoHotKeys (while in-game) NEW! In addition to the dialogue box's [Alt+ArrowKeys] adjustments you can now toggle the ChoiceGuide On/Off via the "g" key, the popup SanchoStats screen via "s" the key, and the QuickMenu via the "q" key. Note that these keys are designated lower-case. Upper-case will still perform the standard RenPy features being render adjustment and screenshot respectively.
All of that including the obvious porting to Ch2 (v0.03). I reckon the gallery scene filters and the hotkeys are the newest of the above feature inclusions. Now, I gotta get back to it. Regards.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes