SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
scene3_panel4_render2.png scene4_panel4_render4.png scene3_panel17_render1.png

Hi,
I'm working hard on Episode 6. Amber, Isabella, and Nanami are part of it. Elizabeth might join, too, if time allows.
I've got three unedited images ready for you. They show what's coming. Five animations are also done, and now I try to only add animation when "things get hot".
Coding hasn't started yet, but it's next on my list.
Stay tuned for the launch this month. Your support means everything.
~yukana

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
View attachment 2761032 View attachment 2761033 View attachment 2761034

Hi,
I'm working hard on Episode 6. Amber, Isabella, and Nanami are part of it. Elizabeth might join, too, if time allows.
I've got three unedited images ready for you. They show what's coming. Five animations are also done, and now I try to only add animation when "things get hot".
~yukana
Man, I don't doubt Yukana's skills at still renders. They are some of the best available. But I'm hoping the new EP6 animations are an improvement over the EP5 ones. 30 fps animations with the caliber of booba in this VN seems almost criminal. Also the reversed animation frames are a pet peeve of mine. It kind of looks weird when the titty is bouncing unnaturally in reverse time. It's better to just make the animations loop cleanly without using a reverse loop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Man, I don't doubt Yukana's skills at still renders. They are some of the best available. But I'm hoping the new EP6 animations are an improvement over the EP5 ones. 30 fps animations with the caliber of booba in this VN seems almost criminal. Also the reversed animation frames are a pet peeve of mine. It kind of looks weird when the titty is bouncing unnaturally in reverse time. It's better to just make the animations loop cleanly without using a reverse loop.

It doesn't even look like a 30 fps animation

it's more like this :
View attachment amber.mp4

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021

Hi,
~yukana
MORE Amber and Isabella, HELL YES!! :love:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It doesn't even look like a 30 fps animation

it's more like this :
View attachment 2761576
The low effort gif I made is just a screen capture so it definitely makes it look even worse. In the VN itself, it looks around 30-ish fps by naked eye. You used a video smoother right? It looks good, though it makes it even more apparent how those tits have a mind their own :ROFLMAO: . Those reverse frames are such a buzzkill.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
The low effort gif I made is just a screen capture so it definitely makes it look even worse. In the VN itself, it looks around 30-ish fps by naked eye. You used a video smoother right? It looks good, though it makes it even more apparent how those tits have a mind their own :ROFLMAO: . Those reverse frames are such a buzzkill.
yeah, I make mods with smoother animations on several games
I took a look at the game's assets, the dev team uses frame sequences and not plain video files
So i'm afraid i can't help for this game.

Reactions: Jericho85

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017

I'm more worried about the writing. The last update made some of the characters very unlikeable and hope this will be improved upon in the future.

100% agree with the render quality, they are some of the best out there. If not the best (boob-bias :LOL:)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hi,
~yukana
The beautiful trio worth getting lost in lust this update promises hehe hot scene with Nanami more jealous of Isabella and please more scenes with cute little sister Amber is the goddess of this show :love:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
wow, there's a good story beneath all the family incest fights.

I just finished Season 1 and I'm really interested on what happen with Antonella and the whole Yakuza plot brewing in the background. I do not care at all about the incest part and wish this is just a story about a cop trying to uncover his missing gf's mystery instead!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm reading season 1.

a mother who works as a model on the catwalk has grown a saintly son, who, nevertheless, peeped at what was happening in Antonella's panties, but was not able to calmly accept the sight of his mother in her underwear (scene in the bathroom and first meeting with Mother of MC).
oh no, another MC with a controversial character? and it means that again soon we will have to observe the internal "mein kampf" on the topic "two beers or not two beers" - sex with the mother or sister is good or not good ...
*sigh*

and what MC do after arguments with his mother about her wear panties-only? he peeped? HE PEEPED on mother???!!! WHAT A HYPOCRITE???

I read a playful saying about Russian literature. and realized that almost all VN belong to Russian literature. "Russian literature consists of suffering - either the character or the author or the reader suffers. If all three suffer, then this is already a masterpiece of Russian literature." I read the first part - I already suffer from the hypocrisy of the character. By the way, the character also suffers from an "inner hamlet" - he spies on his mother but at the same time says to himself "this is the mother!" now it remains to understand what kind of garbage the author himself is suffering from and you can safely apply for the award "masterpiece of Russian literature" =)))

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Man, what the hell is with all the devs obsessions with making the male MC's as spineless and pathetic as possible? What the fuck, it's getting kinda suspicious. Do people just hate manly men these days?
apparently, the type of man - "drama queen" has not yet been fully exhausted in the scenario context.
although I would very much like to tear off the hands of the inventor who invented this type of male character.
but alas, Pandora's box is already open, and the genie cannot be put back into the bottle.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, this type of MC is even worse than your stereotypical cuckold, if that was even possible. I guess people are just afraid of a normal masculine guy nowadays.

(even though they all secretely want one)
any author writes as he thinks, depending on the "mental matrix", it is also a modus operandi. Man is inseparable from the society in which he lives. and by the way the author writes, one can indirectly judge the state of health of the society in which he lives.
perhaps the author is guilty without intention. just because he was taught to think that men are not masculine creatures because being masculine is bad, bad. it's not his fault, it's his misfortune - however, this does not make it any easier.

I read in another thread that pregnancy is a bad fetish. Can you imagine that people stopped thinking that having children is a good thing? for me it was a small shock.
I used to be terrified of incest once. but then, having thought it over, I realized that if two people love and want to give life to a third, it really doesn’t matter who these two are, the main thing is that a new life should appear, that life should continue.
hmm, I seem to have digressed from the main message, although not particularly. and I think you will understand me - in order to cultivate the land and sow the seed, you need strength and aspirations to get fruits. need initiative. and what is the initiative of the "pussy-boys" (or maybe sissy-boys?) - they are more like girls (because they are passive) and not like guys.

I hope this mental illness will someday stop and the man will become a man again.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hehehe that makes the game even more perfect a woman knows how to do it very well not to detract from the Dev's brothers out there but a woman understands a little more!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Amber is a mutant? see where her belly button is?
View attachment 2777541
almost in the middle of the body. Or does she have a congenital deformity? then hmmm no wonder why she didn't get married. she scared the hell out of her future boyfriends barely undressing.

we should look at Madison where her navel is, maybe this is a family deformity? did not pay attention to the mother.

also Antonella is not normal.

who made all waifus for this VN - made shit!

View attachment 2777544
do you have some "belly button kink" or something?
or are you just too bored to post something better than this?

also even if that would be true (which could be discussed), wtf cares?
look at those babes, those tities, asses and everything else...if thats too much to you, perhaps you are in the wrong place here in adult forum. i would say that could easily be the truth behind your post/ing.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
do you have some "belly button kink" or something?
or are you just too bored to post something better than this?

also even if that would be true (which could be discussed), wtf cares?
look at those babes, those tities, asses and everything else...if thats too much to you, perhaps you are in the wrong place here in adult forum. i would say that could easily be the truth behind your post/ing.
ok with single imperfection but with all woman with same imperfection? it's a kind of "killing game show"(c)Amiga Game =)

but well you right fuck it. i kill my post. =) it's unkind now.

about belly buttton kink? hmm i do not know... maybe, if honestly say.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes