DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Bro at this point just cut out the other characters if we're going to be forced into only content with the mom or amber bro it's getting ridiculous at this point how the other characters have a grand total of 0 content and all the game is focused on a mystery that no one even gives a fuck about. Notice how there's not even been conversations on who this mystery killer is?

EDIT: Nvm i spoke too soon he pussies out of content with the mom like always so there's literally only content with Amber in S2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Hoping for mc fuck Nanami, Isabela and his mom but maybe still long journey story and need years for him.

Net-Conner

Aug 6, 2019
Bro at this point just cut out the other characters if we're going to be forced into only content with the mom or amber bro it's getting ridiculous at this point how the other characters have a grand total of 0 content and all the game is focused on a mystery that no one even gives a fuck about. Notice how there's not even been conversations on who this mystery killer is?

EDIT: Nvm i spoke too soon he pussies out of content with the mom like always so there's literally only content with Amber in S2.
Amber and Madison are the lowest in my rankings. I really want to fuck the mom and Nanami.

Reactions: m3nic

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
I don't even understand what's goin on with this VN.. The only sane thing I thought would still be Isabella, still keeping her cool down, now after few microscopical updates she went bipolar like rest of the family, blames everything on MC and he takes it like a damn soft whiny spongy bitch. If he is a cop and he survived the shooting why his character is like todays sad boy gen z kind of type? I don't get it, If next update will be the same i'ts over I think. Tho renders are really unique and setting is nice.

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Okay, it's official, Amber is fucking mental. She can't even remember the pounding she recently received:
v0.062
View attachment 2906368

Sure Amber, 'cause this never happened during the very last update:
v0.061
View attachment 2906372

How quickly they forget... :ROFLMAO:
That's interesting, because I 've chosen for MC not to sleep with her (aka "not worth it"), and yet come episode 6 (after being shitty at gaming) she obsess about getting his dick inside "again". Oh, and she also "remembers" bj she never gave. Nice choice tracking :/

Reactions: Mantioxi

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hi guys. can anyone tell me pls how i can fix error on season 2? i can`t launch previous save from season 1 to continue to play in season 2, why? i would appreciate it, thanks

Last edited:

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Hi guys. can anyone tell me pls how i can fix error on season 2? i can`t launch previous save from season 1 to continue to play in season 2, why? i would appreciate it, thanks
Start a new game, it's explained by the dev when you do. You select major choices from previous part.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
cause of this, i can`t load or play my previous good save game from season 1 to season 2... how i can fix this? i was remain in that office of "father" when his phone ring on. pls. i would appreciate it, all love to u all

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That's interesting, because I 've chosen for MC not to sleep with her (aka "not worth it"), and yet come episode 6 (after being shitty at gaming) she obsess about getting his dick inside "again". Oh, and she also "remembers" bj she never gave. Nice choice tracking :/
Looks like the variable check is reversed then

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Jesus fucking christ....we'll continue this later.....completely ignores and forgets daughter again....what a fucking sap...

I'm outta here...even Isabella can't keep me interested.

3.70 star(s) 124 Votes