sfree21

Nov 2, 2023
thanks guys, I will wait for the remake, I tried the original and the difference in renders/models is quite big

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
ep04_02_02.png

News on Episode 4 (?? day)

Hello...

I'm Yukana. The project is progressing. My mental state is even more stable now. Relapses are less frequent.

I've decided to implement microupdates instead of waiting for full episode completion. It seems more efficient. Updates will be monthly.

This episode contains only 3 old renders. The rest are new. I realized the old renders were disliked and no longer fit the story's chronology. I'm avoiding time jumps now.

Due to this change, the calendar appears again. I've added more file hosting options besides Mega.

Release schedule:

• Tier 95, 50, 40: July 24
  • Tier 30: July 26
  • Tier 15: July 29
  • Tier 10: August 3
  • Tier 5: August 7
The walkthrough/assistant link is pinned for Tier 15 and above.

Changelog is attached.

Your support sustains this project. To those who dislike the graphical changes: your displeasure is noted.

~YUKANA ❤

------

Changelog

0.22 Episode 4

- 265 new renders

- Scenes involving Nanami, Amber, Isabella and Paz.

- 04 new achievements

- Fixed bug on SMS on episode 3

- Updated SMS code

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I have this game in my Waiting For Update folder. I wanted to replay it because I don't quite remember it. the file is 0.062, can someone let me know if this is a older version or possibly before the remake. I just don't remember, thanks!

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Amber Did you lose your virginity to your brother or did it with another guy? Does she really have sex with other guys?
I think she was lying but I was dumbfounded you can reject her at any other point and get a way less hostile response.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
TLDR for me please does this fella dev here still uses shitty ai cg?
Yes, this dev is still ruining otherwise impressive renders by tainting them with shitty AI filters.

When fans immediately rejected the decline in visual quality due to AI uncanny valley, the dev initially lied about it... denying that AI was used and said the visual inconsistencies were just "mistakes". She then took it out on the fans in a rant post defending the AI.

In addition, instead of attempting to improve the weak animations of the original version, this dev has opted to drop animations altogether in favor of more AI trash. "Animations" are now just screen shaking during sex scenes because... you guessed it... those scenes have AI filters too... It's all a total trainwreck.

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Yes, this dev is still ruining otherwise impressive renders by tainting them with shitty AI filters.

When fans immediately rejected the decline in visual quality due to AI uncanny valley, the dev initially lied about it... denying that AI was used and said the visual inconsistencies were just "mistakes". She then took it out on the fans and rant post defending the AI.

In addition, instead of attempting to improve the weak animations of the original version, this dev has opted to drop animations altogether in favor of more AI trash. "Animations" are now just screen shaking during sex scenes because... you guessed it... those scenes have AI filters too... It's all a total trainwreck.
Imo that is a total no-brain to transform a relatively good looking game into this AI trash. I get if you start the game from the beginning with ai but from the usual Daz/Blender to ai :HideThePain: Guess AI is faster & more easy once you set everything up:KEK:

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Imo that is a total no-brain to transform a relatively good looking game into this AI trash. I get if you start the game from the beginning with ai but from the usual Daz/Blender to ai :HideThePain: Guess AI is faster & more easy once you set everything up:KEK:
I dont mind using AI for faster work, but atleast dev should check quality and how images look like, because characters changing faces in every image, multiple body and limbs distorsions

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yep, the dev got lazy. There were many glaring fixable problems with the original. The animations could have been improved by learning to use Blender for example. Instead, she's using AI filters as if it's a bandaid. AI is trash and it always, always ruins VNs. There are probably people out there who actually get turned on by uncanny valley. For me it's repulsive.

3.70 star(s) 124 Votes