3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
anyone else unable to access main 9? its got a description and the change logs say its there but i cant seem to start it, i am using version 0.0.23 and main 9 was added in 0.0.21 according to the change logs

b3ta

Jul 19, 2018
Mac version not working! Tried nopy and Mega versions, both not executable :-(

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I am unable to click on the final main story being 9. Is it locked behind the patreon version until the new one is posted?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I am unable to click on the final main story being 9. Is it locked behind the patreon version until the new one is posted?
i had the same issue, im not 100% sure about this but since literally everything else is available i think this is the full patreon version so im guessing that either we're missing something, theres a bug stopping it from progressing or its just a place holder either way a new version is apparently out so we'll have to see when someone posts the new version here

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
i had the same issue, im not 100% sure about this but since literally everything else is available i think this is the full patreon version so im guessing that either we're missing something, theres a bug stopping it from progressing or its just a place holder either way a new version is apparently out so we'll have to see when someone posts the new version here
This must certainly have been fixed in the new build, just sayin' :Kappa:

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I wish I had the patience for text heavy games like this one

not really a fan of all the dicks in it either but definitely very well made and I am positive the pixel style takes a lot of work to do much like Dandy Boy does so kudos to all the animation work in here

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: This scene has been broken since at least v0.0.11
pretty sure i've got past this point

Edit: yep i just tried it and the whole scene worked on version 0.0.23

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes