3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
im not the one who uploaded it im just pointing out which version it is so people can tell if its up to date or not in the future without having to download and launch it themselves
Oh yeah sorry, I misclicked, not that you don't deserve love :ROFLMAO:

erg1986

May 25, 2018
This is triggering windows defender somehow.
My 360 Total Security called it a trojan. I checked the file online at virustotal and it is totally clear there. And some other av I have also said it's ok. I played it already and my pc is still alive so it's not that bad I guess.

Reactions: Stripes001
Mar 13, 2019
Yep, there are sjw buzzwords and symbols, but so far it is playable for me. Art style is pretty cool and stories are not sickening. Characters look like girls with dicks, not guys with tits, so it's ok. Maybe the story will get worse but artstyle and changeable clothes makes a cool atmosphere for me.
IIRC the most problematic were some segments of the Beryl storyline. The dev did edit those later, but I dont know how.

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
Oct 29, 2017
Yep, there are sjw buzzwords and symbols, but so far it is playable for me. Art style is pretty cool and stories are not sickening. Characters look like girls with dicks, not guys with tits, so it's ok. Maybe the story will get worse but artstyle and changeable clothes makes a cool atmosphere for me.
are we talking selectacorp levels (dont get me wrong i play those games but even fans like me have to admit that the amount of hamfisted 'lmao fuck feminists' content is unreal) of political nonsense or better/worse?

Reactions: chi070
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes