3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Yeah, I downloaded it and it works. But it doesn't change the fact that it's a weird file name. That's all I'm saying.
Juliet said:
What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
While I do understand anyone who's worried about the content of such a file, I find it to be a rather amusing way of showing people by how small an amount they too could join the givers. Well done, moobere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dixen Chix

yerif

Jan 20, 2018
Has anyone managed to get the Misha pole dancing scene? I've been running the same save for something like 25 versions now, so I'm not sure if I just have an incompatible save, if it's just hard to get, or if it's broken.

Also, there's a note in the notes from version 27 about the "rewind" but I don't see it anywhere. Again, maybe broken thanks to my old save? Or did I just miss it?

Reactions: TheTrueHmmmm

TheTrueHmmmm

Jan 19, 2020
Has anyone managed to get the Misha pole dancing scene? I've been running the same save for something like 25 versions now, so I'm not sure if I just have an incompatible save, if it's just hard to get, or if it's broken.

Also, there's a note in the notes from version 27 about the "rewind" but I don't see it anywhere. Again, maybe broken thanks to my old save? Or did I just miss it?
I don't know about the pole scene, but the rewind button is in the bottom left corner of the text box that appears, it should have a triangle pointing left

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes