3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

LmaoNo2

Jun 27, 2020
Ah yes there are sexists and phobics in the comment section as well, not just the reviews. Question: are we talking about the same game where they kill a little girl in the beginning, and the same series that randomly decided it's main villain is the father of the protagonist? Or are we just talking about completely different things right now? You getting triggered because the story kills off a character you like, or decides to explore more complex morals instead of retrearing the boring good v evil shit we've already seen a million times before, does not mean the story is bad. In fact it typically means the exact opposite. They're both extremely well written (well, save for the Finn and Rose shit lol but the rest of TLJ is brilliant). You're just being ridiculous.
"if they think TLOU2 has a bad therefore they MUST BE SEXIST AND HOMOPHOBIC!!!"

listen to yourself buddy

Ijsmann

Mar 21, 2020
Hi guys, maybe someone is so kind to answer my questions: 1. How many Mails can you reveive? I think I am stuck at 21. 2. Are there any scenes with Magdalena? Or does their Patreon simply refer to the amount of daily quests you can do with her. Cause I feel like I am missing out on some content.

Thanks in advance!

idontwantone

Dec 15, 2017
A yes, of course! I cant criticize something having a twist because no-one complained about an earlier twist in the series! Those are definitely both completely equatable and one part of the story is the only thing that matters in the greater picture of a narrative./s
Yes, exactly. When you complain about a twist that is essentially the same exact twist the game has made before, without offering any sort of reason why it's different (because both have shock value and are pretty obvious twists), then yes it is the exact same thing.

idontwantone

Dec 15, 2017
"if they think TLOU2 has a bad therefore they MUST BE SEXIST AND HOMOPHOBIC!!!"

listen to yourself buddy
I don't have to, I just gotta listen to the majority of critics against the game, most of which cover:
Hating having to play as women instead of flannel dad
Hating gays
Hating that there are women with muscles and calling it impossible like ???

The only proper criticism I've ever seen that isn't any of those, is that their favorite character died due to their past actions. And crying over that is just called being a child. Because there's absolutely no valid argument against it. 1. The first game's already done the same. 2. The first game makes it very clear how bad a man Joel is and made it obvious there's no story with these characters without Joel dying. 3. The first game already showed Joel trusting strangers with the brothers. 4. The game makes it clear the operation would work. 5. The game is about how revenge is bad and leads to never-ending war. It's pretty fucking hamfisted yet no one gets the point and just whines that women sucks and Joel shouldn't have died. 6. No one who criticizes the ending has actually played up to the ending and experienced it themselves.

Hopefully that covers the main idiotic criticisms, and you won't reply with that bullshit.

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
4. The game makes it clear the operation would work.
it doesn't, the game makes it VERY clear that the surgeons are throwing shit at the wall and hope something sticks
lore journals even point this out
the fireflies were out to kill joel from the very beginning, constantly antagonizing him the second he reached the place, the firefly boss even says so herself, even going as far to say that joel should be the one to decide if ellie gets the surgery or not

also, yes, it is impossible for abby to have that kind of physique in a post apocalyptic scenario without access to tons of calories or steroids
hell, the woman she's based on is very obviously on roids if you see the amount of acne she has

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
xןʞ

New Scenes:

• Main 10
  • Decima 5
New Mini Scenes:

• Lemon Exhibition mini
  • Candy Exhibition mini
Misc Stuff:

• New Heavy rain added to weather system
  • Updated drone explosion animation
  • Email UI slightly changed for readability
  • Lockpick minigame (wip)
  • Detective Sal apartment background (wip)
  • New art for Olivia and Forcier's apartment
  • New art for the first room in the storm tunnels
  • Heather 4 animation update
  • Lore documents in Jemmas office and Olivias room

meteora9

Sep 8, 2018
Mega link doesn't work.

And although it's not my job, please keep the posts relevant to the discussion of the game.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Also reporting link is a no-go.

Also, it's okay that some find certain games okay and some find that game awful, especially when they touch on subjects of sensitive matters or things that bother them a great deal. One of the main lessons of that certain game was how much perspective changes depending on who's eye's you're looking through and how people see the world in very different ways. That doesn't mean anyone's wrong just because they see things differently. Sorry, I don't mean to stray off topic as well, but I've been doing a lot of thinking on shit like this over the last couple months and it strikes me as a common problem that we humans have a sadly huge propensity to expect unaligned opinions to mean someone got it wrong. That and we're finally seeing some adverse repercussions of living in a world where a good deal, if not most, of our human interactions are done between faceless, de-humanized, identities. Anyways, sorry again if this is too off the beaten path, just felt I needed to point that out.

Last edited:

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Also reporting link is a no-go.

Also, it's okay that some find certain games okay and some find that game awful, especially when they touch on subjects of sensitive matters or things that bother them a great deal. One of the main lessons of that certain game was how much perspective changes depending on who's eye's you're looking through and how people see the world in very different ways. That doesn't mean anyone's wrong just because they see things differently. Sorry, I don't mean to stray off topic as well, but I've been doing a lot of thinking on shit like this over the last couple months and it strikes me as a common problem that we humans have a sadly huge propensity to expect unaligned opinions to mean someone got it wrong. That and we're finally seeing some adverse repercussions of living in a world where a good deal, if not most, of our human interactions are done between faceless, de-humanized, identities. Anyways, sorry again if this is too off the beaten path, just felt I needed to point that out.
The link works
thats a direct link but the other is a folder with all the older versions

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
Hey buds, I know what no one cares but still:
"Latest" Linux build in the description is 4 versions behind (6, actually, just noticed 0.0.35 came out)
Would anyone kindly explain what's the matter?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry in advance if I'm duplicating anyone else message, I'm just kinda pissed off
For curious one: MD5 of Hardcoded v0.0.29 Linux is b968db86fe86b5937360cd67264e4c80

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Hey buds, I know what no one cares but still:
"Latest" Linux build in the description is 4 versions behind (6, actually, just noticed 0.0.35 came out)
Would anyone kindly explain what's the matter?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry in advance if I'm duplicating anyone else message, I'm just kinda pissed off
For curious one: MD5 of Hardcoded v0.0.29 Linux is b968db86fe86b5937360cd67264e4c80
its old.

idontwantone

Dec 15, 2017
it doesn't, the game makes it VERY clear that the surgeons are throwing shit at the wall and hope something sticks
lore journals even point this out
the fireflies were out to kill joel from the very beginning, constantly antagonizing him the second he reached the place, the firefly boss even says so herself, even going as far to say that joel should be the one to decide if ellie gets the surgery or not

also, yes, it is impossible for abby to have that kind of physique in a post apocalyptic scenario without access to tons of calories or steroids
hell, the woman she's based on is very obviously on roids if you see the amount of acne she has
Okay now you're making shit up. I mean I'm genuinely baffled. At no point did Marlene tell Joel that he's allowed to decide Ellie's fate, tf? That would literally negate the point of him killing everyone. And no, the fireflies never try to kill him? They were literally relying on him to-
There's no point. You're an idiot. Especially with the comments about women. Stop listening to ignorant broscience from fitness sexists that try to perpetuate their ignorance about women's bodies. Actual scientific studies show women grow muscle at the same rate of men, sometimes moreso. Also, love how it's unrealistic for Abby to be built in a zombie apocalypse despite their being a fully functional fitness gym right outside her room, but the dudes who are the same size of her are perfectly fine. Including the obese ones, cause apparently being fat in an apocalypse is realistic but built women? No way. lmao.

"without access to tons of calories or steroids" you literally have no idea what you're talking about. You do not have to be on a calorie surplus to gain muscle. In fact, you can be on a deficit and still gain muscle. As long as you're meeting protein requirements, those muscles will build no matter what.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Okay now you're making shit up. I mean I'm genuinely baffled. At no point did Marlene tell Joel that he's allowed to decide Ellie's fate, tf? That would literally negate the point of him killing everyone. And no, the fireflies never try to kill him? They were literally relying on him to-
There's no point. You're an idiot. Especially with the comments about women. Stop listening to ignorant broscience from fitness sexists that try to perpetuate their ignorance about women's bodies. Actual scientific studies show women grow muscle at the same rate of men, sometimes moreso. Also, love how it's unrealistic for Abby to be built in a zombie apocalypse despite their being a fully functional fitness gym right outside her room, but the dudes who are the same size of her are perfectly fine. Including the obese ones, cause apparently being fat in an apocalypse is realistic but built women? No way. lmao.

"without access to tons of calories or steroids" you literally have no idea what you're talking about. You do not have to be on a calorie surplus to gain muscle. In fact, you can be on a deficit and still gain muscle. As long as you're meeting protein requirements, those muscles will build no matter what.
Please keep discussions on topic with the thread.

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
wha is the terminal option in the apartment pc for exactly?
are there any input to type in it?

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes