3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Is it progressing somewhere? I've seen these screenshots for years.

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
New scenes seem, or rather sound cool. Just kinda seems redundant to release an update with new scenes if the art isn't there and all you get is text. Makes the whole update feel incomplete.
Updates are small as hell too

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Updates are small as hell too
I know. Kinda pointless to release an update with three new scenes, and only one of those scenes is actually ready with art and writing done, other two incomplete with only writing in place.

Apr 14, 2019
The newest update leaves much to be desired however I'm still a fan and continue to support and play said game. I personally feel as long as an effort is being made to develop and progress then i will continue to support from the sidelines. I look forward to where the story and development of this game goes so keep up the good work.

Reactions: BPLydia

Moohh

Apr 29, 2020
This game is amazing. Even when the plot isn't too good and focus in a ton of text, it's actually decent plus the enviroment (futuristic) and the pixel art is totally worth a look (I would say it's the best thing of the game). Anyway, the game isn't finished so the plot could go better.

I would LOVE to see much more content of Jemma. Likely secondary missions, pics sent to PC, and this kind of stuff.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes