3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Liska

Dec 9, 2016
0.40 the game freezes when you click on any street. everything works in version 0.37.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
0.40 the game freezes when you click on any street. everything works in version 0.37.
no freezes here, you may wanna mess around see if theres a fix, maybe try making a new save to see if its an issue with your save if you havent already

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
To be fair, money doesn't write the coding or replace the work needed to draw the art. Different projects will have varying degrees of difficulty in what ever work is being done. Don't get me wrong, I'm not handing out an excuse, but regardless of what ever revenue a dev is getting, many of them are solo or small team of inexperienced coders and artists that have to put a lot of effort into what might seem like the simplest things. I don't know how many people are actively working on Hardcoded or what their level of experience is, but just don't forget we're still not talking about a 200+ man professional developing company pushing millions of dollars or more around their next big product. More money doesn't mean the work is any less and hiring more help isn't as easy or cheap as it might sound.

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Anyone know how to get the Mags and Quinn scene?

Also, this game needs a time skip button. It seems the only way to pass the days is to do the barista game.

Reactions: lambout

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
This game is enjoyable so far, wish the dev would add more to the café minigame and/or quests in the café

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Supposed to be 2 new selfies from Beryl yet I only gotten 1 and completed all other quests, going around randomly doesn't seem to trigger anything new

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Good game. shame it doesnt have gallery mode or nor a way to edit savefiles as far as i know with the engine that is being used.
you can still replay scenes but sadly you have to go through all the dialogue and theres no indicator for which scenes have animations so i can agree with the whole no gallery thing

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
Can you please fix the link to the linux version? The file contains the mac version instead (archive name even contains _CATALINA_)

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
That first contest was good, shame the second 2 weren't drawn/animated and all that, shame they leave out good parts undrawn and seem to never return to finish them. Maybe when the games finished in 2-3 years if .40 is actually only 40% done then that's good because I enjoyed it so far.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes