• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
That first contest was good, shame the second 2 weren't drawn/animated and all that, shame they leave out good parts undrawn and seem to never return to finish them. Maybe when the games finished in 2-3 years if .40 is actually only 40% done then that's good because I enjoyed it so far.
i think it was said before that every scene is gonna have an animation eventually but that eventually is a long way away

Feb 5, 2018
Just a wold of warning to people downloading this game - the "girls" are actualy trangender male aka "trans". There is no futa characters in the game as far as i can tell.
Not to sound rude but do people really care that much if the characters have a pussy tucked under their gigantic meaty ballsack? Both seem about equal on the gay scale to me.

I love a good pixel-art game, and this one has some good gameplay/scenes, but man does the writing feel straight from a fucking Tumblr blog, along with the character designs looking like some Tumblr OCs.

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Not to sound rude but do people really care that much if the characters have a pussy tucked under their gigantic meaty ballsack? Both seem about equal on the gay scale to me.
Well i care, maybe there people who care as well . And i like the version of futas whitout balls. Like an extremely well developed clit. And i dont care if its gay or not since it dosnt exist in real life. Trans freak me out tough. The pixel art is great tough.

Last edited:

Arglebargle2

Mar 20, 2019
Not generally a fan of asking this, but I just did an OS upgrade and wasn't thinking about this particular game so I've lost all my progress. Are any saves available so I don't have to go through the whole game again to enjoy the new patch?

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Not generally a fan of asking this, but I just did an OS upgrade and wasn't thinking about this particular game so I've lost all my progress. Are any saves available so I don't have to go through the whole game again to enjoy the new patch?
Happened to me too. Windows blue-screened on me and I had to reload it. Found almost all my old saves/settings in Windows.old/user/[yourname]/appdata folder. Check all subdirectories until you find your saves. You might be surprised by what you find in there (maybe your old game directory?).

You might have to click on 'Show hidden files/directories' in file manager to find it. When you do, just copy/paste your old settings into your new appdata folder, making sure to recreate the directory tree as well, if you haven't already started the game. That way, the game will be able to find your old settings.

If that doesn't work, then sorry, you're SOL and have to start over. Good luck!

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Can you modify your body in this game? like tits and cock?

Also, this game feels like tis made for subs. Because even in scenes were the protag tries to act dominantly, she gets put down by the chubby "dom". The protag is a fucking android that could push her down with ease.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes