3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

LostAtAnchor

Mar 10, 2019
It's been awhile, but if memory serves, she won't show up until you've participated in the the first round of the public sex competition. There's another scene in the alley with her while you're in the stocks that may be required as well, which also happens after the public sex competition.

Blue2272

Feb 24, 2019
its a good game lots of cocks though but ignoring that stories got amazing potential dialogs not stilted and awkward like some games and the art dear god the art pixel perfect all in all play this game but be prepared to wait another year or two to finish it

Reactions: Thasd2123sddszDaw

ChillyBean888

Apr 18, 2019
It's been awhile, but if memory serves, she won't show up until you've participated in the the first round of the public sex competition. There's another scene in the alley with her while you're in the stocks that may be required as well, which also happens after the public sex competition.
Where is this public sex competition thing?

LostAtAnchor

Mar 10, 2019
Where is this public sex competition thing?
Happens every Friday (or maybe every other Friday?) on the street outside the alley with pillory. The madam that puts you in the pillory will be out front surrounded by a huge crowd. It's a daytime thing, so make sure to check then before doing any storyline stuff that day. I do not recall it requiring any particular questline to be advanced in order to activate it, but I'm not 100% on that as it's been quite awhile since I played.

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
You mean the sex competition in the Heather side missions? I only remember the alley mini scene

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
ok so i'm not sure how saves work for this game but it seemed to carry over to the next version. it didn't carry over from 0.23 and was wondering if anyone knew how the save worked and if it was possible to take someones full save of 0.23 to use with 0.29.

also can i have that save...

BPLydia

Jun 2, 2020
the v0.0.31 is out

New Scenes:

• Heather 11
New Miniscenes:

• Misha x Pole Dancing
Misc Stuff:

• New intro art
  • New furniture / vendor
  • Slight changes to HC's computer UI