3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
My only complaint with this game is that many of the sex scenes are just text descriptions with no graphics for them, anyone know if they're planning on implementing them in the future (which would require restarting the game since there are no save slots) ?

Reactions: ponyguy

trappy_CT

Dec 5, 2017
My only complaint with this game is that many of the sex scenes are just text descriptions with no graphics for them, anyone know if they're planning on implementing them in the future (which would require restarting the game since there are no save slots) ?
According to the developer's blog all the sex scenes will be animated before the game is released. I think they're doing 1 a month?

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
New Animations:
  • Cadence & Decima 3
  • Beryl Mini 1 (mini animation)
  • Main story 1 (mini animation)
New Scenes:
  • Mags 1
  • Mags 2
  • Decima 4
Misc Features:
  • Glasses slot, with glasses purchasable in the convenience store.
  • You can now get a piercing.
  • You can change your expression in the outfit menu by clicking on your face.
  • New background added to outfit menu.
  • Morning / Evening are distinctly lit in preparation for more time-based scenes and events in the future.
  • HC now dreams every once in a while when you save.
  • Some of the more expensive items have been reduced in cost. More economic changes to come.
  • Added cuddle art to the intro if you decide to share a bed with Beryl.
Apparently there is a new update

reallybadman

Jul 14, 2017
I really enjoyed the game so far. I hope there are more discoverable events like in the club restroom along with the story stuff.

My only gripe would be that your character appears with her default hairstyle during sex scenes even if you changed it.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP updated

Windows:
Linux:
Mac:

@klx
linux version doesnt seem to have a file extension?

Reactions: mesoru

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I've got no idea how to get it to work. That's just how I downloaded it.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Linux does not use file extensions. just set the executable bit and run (on the commandline as user):

chmod u+x ./HARDCODED_patreon_build_00076
./HARDCODED_patreon_build_00076
Alright, thanks for the explanation. The previous build's linux download was in a .7z file so I wasn't sure.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone know how to get more credits cause there are alot of outfits that pop up and are never seen again when you can't afford them

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Anyone know how to get more credits cause there are alot of outfits that pop up and are never seen again when you can't afford them
I don't have the game in front of me to tell you the names of the locations but every day you should:

1) Check the one back alley where you can (usually) talk to the pimp and whore yourself out for some credits.

2) Check the left stall of the bathroom in the nightclub as you can sometimes find credits there.

3) When you see a flying robot, often in front of the Diner (or maybe its the convenience store, I forget), keep clicking on it until it explodes and gives you credits.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
I don't have the game in front of me to tell you the names of the locations but every day you should:

1) Check the one back alley where you can (usually) talk to the pimp and whore yourself out for some credits.

2) Check the left stall of the bathroom in the nightclub as you can sometimes find credits there.

3) When you see a flying robot, often in front of the Diner (or maybe its the convenience store, I forget), keep clicking on it until it explodes and gives you credits.
Yes I know those spots but even with them several clothing options are basically impossible to get cause they pop up randomly it seems. I am talking about does anyone know a hack or cheat cause kind of impossible to get certain outfits with the built in mechanics of the game

BumPuncher

Dec 1, 2017
Genuinely not sure what I'm supposed to be doing. Started day two and visited what I think is everything and its not giving me any sort of feedback other than the bed saying I can't sleep yet because I need to do something.

I'm an idiot, forgot about the little missions tab. Color blends in with like every background so its easy to overlook.

Proxy_Fool

Mar 11, 2018
I saw cyberpunk and downloaded, but regret set in fast asf. Mfw they actually used "deadname", and lord some of these characters. H A R D P A S S

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes