3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Soo... i need some help, what do i need to run this game? i only get a white Window, i try to close it and "Godot engine its not responding", maybe there's something to do with AppHangB1 but i dont know what to do

JJATH

May 2, 2017
@Retro It came out last month and I forgot about it. There is supposed to be one out this month. If I remember I'll post links if it works.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Soo... i need some help, what do i need to run this game? i only get a white Window, i try to close it and "Godot engine its not responding", maybe there's something to do with AppHangB1 but i dont know what to do
Have you downloaded the wrong version of the game? Otherwise, there isn't anything wrong. I just downloaded and tested Windows version and it works fine.

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Have you downloaded the wrong version of the game? Otherwise, there isn't anything wrong. I just downloaded and tested Windows version and it works fine.
I downloaded it again to test it but still nothing, must be something with my computer it seens, thanks anyway

waffles

Nov 1, 2016
olivia 2 sex scene I only get text and her fully dressed. Is there supposed to be images or is my game bugged?

trappy_CT

Dec 5, 2017
there is a random secene i countered from random visit .. which is
cought "Beryl" .. masturbating her dick at the "library"...

is there other scenes and can get/trigger randomly by visit at some point?
I found three of these. Visiting Decima's shop and the goth clothing store after doing her questline triggered scenes where you get weird fucking machines you can plug in at the alleyway for daily income. Visiting the nightclub after doing Cadence's questline triggered a scene where she chains you up on the toilet and lets everyone have a go at your ass. I'm not sure what the exact conditions to get these are though

Reactions: spamove

END0M0RPH

Aug 5, 2018
I downloaded this game and when I click on the file it tells me to pick a program to run it. And I pretty sure I dont have the right program. What do I need to play it?

Leckaine

Apr 4, 2018
Personally, I'm not really a fan of not having a male protag and the whole "everyone's got a dick and/or is trans" shtik but I gotta admit the art is pretty good and the animations as well. My favorites the solo one with the belly bulge.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
The recent build has some bugs that halt gameplay so I'm not sure about sharing it until the bugs get fixed.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes