3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ooooh been a while since I played this little gem, many thanks!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Can any one of you kind upstanding gentlemen tell me where the saves for this game are located?

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Fun, cute characters that I genuinely enjoy spending time with and some hot sex scenes already had me sold on this game, but then I cane across this masterwork of writing.
Capture.PNG
12/10 would almost get killed by my own uberdildo again

Also, it's nice to play a feminine character that I don't have to guide into a rape to get the sexy bits? Like, the characters even ask if you're comfortable with it, and you can say no. I haven't taken it yet, because I'm that much of a slut, but the option there makes me feel the kind of warm and fuzzy that I don't usually see in adult games. :)

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
awsome game so far, nice graphics everything is pretty smooth. all i wish to have more of it and maybe more female sex because its just more my thing. looking forward to whats coming up.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Fun, cute characters that I genuinely enjoy spending time with and some hot sex scenes already had me sold on this game, but then I cane across this masterwork of writing.
View attachment 157610
12/10 would almost get killed by my own uberdildo again

Also, it's nice to play a feminine character that I don't have to guide into a rape to get the sexy bits? Like, the characters even ask if you're comfortable with it, and you can say no. I haven't taken it yet, because I'm that much of a slut, but the option there makes me feel the kind of warm and fuzzy that I don't usually see in adult games. :)
Hey do you know where saves are saved?

abooba

Aug 31, 2017
the text is pure tumblr so I just click through and as it turns out like half the sex scenes have no visuals and the ones that do are so nondescript they might as well have been censored

sometimes you get a sexy jpeg in your email for advancing the story and those are usually pretty good though

Reactions: Absolom

BoiToi18598

Apr 26, 2018
What is the cheat input system?how to access it? and is there any other cheats? thanks the grind is a little tuff! XD

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
ya fave trapfag klx making it to the mainstream, baby

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes