3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

stooney

Aug 6, 2017
Version 0.0.0.87 (The one posted is 0.0.0.86)

Windows:
Mac:
Linux:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Retro @xןʞ

Reactions: Retro

anon242

Jul 9, 2017
any cheats? save?
I looked into the binary and found some 'cheats.' Seems like they aren't really implemented yet.

These are all the "cheats" in the terminal on the computer at your apartment.
I did check to see what all of the commands do.
It is interesting to note that you are able to right click and you have cut, copy, paste, select all, and undo options in the input bar.

Forwardslash indicates a duplicate command. (i.e. 'homesick' and 'Homesick' are different commands that do the same thing currently)

These are my finding from v0.0.0.86:

help
- returns "Enter a valid code
Codes incl#_### #"

homesick/Homesick
- returns "lost" unknown if it does anything yet

useme/use me
- returns "2fg0mlz3SLUTb50x"
- Noticed the string 'cadmini1' nearby, I think this has something to do with the Cadence mini encounter in the Lemon Club where she locks you and you get used as a fuckhole.

resetheather/reset heather/heatherhelp/heather help
- returns "Reset to Heather 2" Does just that.

sudo apt install sudo
- Input has a character limit that won't allow you to type this command.

sudo/sudo love me/sudo validate me
- says sudo isn't installed. cannot 'install' due to character limit.

exit/shutdown
- closes the terminal window

dir/ls
- directory listing. Shows an error followed by a windows style directory listing for a folder called '.dmrs' modified on 06.19.4036.

drms
- returns "lost" unknown if it does anything yet

- returns "#0034 activated" See attached pic. I think it activates this shirt.

Reactions: Za'Kim

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP updated (and you're right, I fucked up the last update and had it listed as .88 :sneaky:)

Reactions: stooney

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmmm..ok..reading OP..guess you play as a she?..if so..skene glands...not prostate :p i havent read the thread though..so no idea if its a she a he or an "it" as its an android and "it's" gender is to be determined

• Angry
Reactions: Issytia

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
female protagonist tag is missing ?
Protagonist is a shemale (breast + dick and balls). Don't remember if they do mention a vagina (hermaphrodite), so IIRC it is correctly tagged.

Other girls are also futas/shemales, but not all of them:
  • Beryl, Cadence, Decima, are futas,
  • Heater, the cosplay girl, is not,
  • Magdalena, I don't know,
  • Secondaries vary,
There are no males involved (even as secondaries: there are a few NPCs like the burger joint guy, and in events, but no main characters). male/male sex is mentioned but not graphically shown, and can be disabled.

I don't remember a pure female/female scene either, so the possibility that the lesbian tag is incorrect depends of your own position of shemales: are they females with dicks, or a whole third sex?

Send your opinions: inquiring minds want to know.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Protagonist is a shemale (breast + dick and balls). Don't remember if they do mention a vagina (hermaphrodite), so IIRC it is correctly tagged.

Other girls are also futas/shemales, but not all of them:
  • Beryl, Cadence, Decima, are futas,
  • Heater, the cosplay girl, is not,
  • Magdalena, I don't know,
  • Secondaries vary,
There are no males involved (even as secondaries: there are a few NPCs like the burger joint guy, and in events, but no main characters). male/male sex is mentioned but not graphically shown, and can be disabled.

I don't remember a pure female/female scene either, so the possibility that the lesbian tag is incorrect depends of your own position of shemales: are they females with dicks, or a whole third sex?

Send your opinions: inquiring minds want to know.
You forgot that the protag has a prostate as well, and no it doesn't have a Vag.
It is also implied that it is a "transgender" character, and that it has breast implants, i.e. wasn't "born" with them.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
You forgot that the protag has a prostate as well, and no it doesn't have a Vag.
It is also implied that it is a "transgender" character, and that it has breast implants, i.e. wasn't "born" with them.
...all of which, of course, is rather relative since >came from an assembly line
Not like robutts have DNA governing their physique. :p

Reactions: Aboltus228

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
...all of which, of course, is rather relative since >came from an assembly line
Not like robutts have DNA governing their physique. :p
Well it is a Biodroid, so it might have DNA, or something similar, also DNA doesn't really mater in this insistence. [Not sure why you brought it up in the first place actually]

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
hey
this is really frustrating
i still want to know
last few updates
i didnt see ANY visual sex scene
these updates have none of them? all just sex-text?
if not
any walkthrough to the main scenes & sub scenes as in minigame or random meets?...
The game is pretty slice-of-life. The majority of the updates are a few story missions/scenes.
  1. The first one is the main plot, hasn't advanced in several versions.o_O

2. The others are scenes to interact with the rest of the cast: help someone with a traumatic past to open up, hook two others together, go to a convention, etc. Some get you some sex/erotic scenes, or nudies sent to your email.

3. In the last versions the author has added events happening outside of the missions, like with the domina with the pillory. Those get you photos, money or a couple of sex toys. Fixing or turning on some things to unlock extra shops like the 3D printer in the industrial sector, etc.

4. Unlike the previous ones that make the day pass to the night (so only one per day), you can: farming money in the pillory (1 per day), a rare drop that has disappeared in the disco's bathroom (only gay dudes having it now :eek:, again 1 per day), breaking drones (1 per day), earning money from the repaired sex machine boots, etc.

5. Buying crap (clothes, hairdos, furniture, etc.), and use them to dress/decorate. Stores' inventory change by day, so if you see something you want to buy, buy it right then. Keep plenty of disposable money for that.

6. Using the previously mentioned sex toys.

7. Break and enter in the other cast homes, talk random NPC dialog, and pet their cats (yes, we will forgive anything and love you forever, my pussycats! :love:). No, there is no jar breaking for rupees.:cry:
There is no game in itself, it's only a VERY customizable but basically lineal visual novel, and a pretty good one to boot.

The main plot even appears a bit too rushed at first, but that was because the missions to interact with your friends did not were made until later, and the author has not put minimun-relationship-level checks to advance the main plot, so the public wouldn't have to redo those.

The world-building it's nice, and grows more expansive and complex. It touches themes like rejection, isolation, social anxiety, bulling, LGBT, BDSM, witch and geek people and culture, and other themes, and indirectly slavery, codependence, body issues due overweight and crippling / disfiguring injuries, media, corporative and polítical corruption and disintegration, and coping through all of it together, but without being sanctimonous. :whistle: Feew! That's a lot of shit! :poop::poop::poop:

Haven't replayed from the start again to check what dialogs have changed/expanded from older versions, which where sometimes confusing or very vague. In fact it took me a while to pick up that Hard-coded is the name of the main character, because it was mentioned once in pasing in the first day, and didn't notice, and the rest of the time he is called just HC. I don't mind the vaguenes, it allows the creator to shuffle bits later and expand: better that retcon it later, still it makes facts from previous versions hard to recall correctly.

And excuse the mini-review, I was in a verbose mood.

Reactions: a79

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
I'm assuming that everyone is having the...

Day 8 > Save game > CTD

...issue?

If not. Is there a workaround?

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
I wish there was a fix for the broken save file also if someone wants to get a bunch of coupons in HC just use Cheat Engine.

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
unable to download it with several browsers, edge gives me a virus alert, chrome and vivaldi straight up stop the download

Sirwuftafufta

Jun 6, 2017
I really don't think she has breast implants, one of the clothing descriptions mentions HC working hard to grow her boobs or something like that, so they're presumably "natural," as much as that can be true of a droid. Robo-hormones I guess? That's also what's suggested by HC's "sold out of pickles, as usual..." comment in one of the stores - the most common MtF hormone regimen causes salt cravings, which stereotypically manifest as pickle cravings.

Reactions: Issytia
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes