3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Shower thought: this should be the theme song to this game

reeve.miykael

Nov 29, 2018
Its not like I have anything against futa I just find it inattractive and not sexy.
Good for you? lol
Futanari is Japanese for hermaphroditism, and the genital configuration you see in that category never happens IRL. Not even with intersex people. It's pure fantasy. Hardcoded has transgender characters in it. People like the characters in Hardcoded actually exist. Well, some of them.

Last edited:

Cordarin

Oct 1, 2017
I played the game up to its current development. I like it. It is a game about you, a trans android, meeting a group of cute trans girls. Expect a lot of dick & ass sex. Unfortunate that it has such a small resolution, but still very enjoyable, the resolution is large enough to be enjoyable. I am glad that a game full of trannies does not have any current sociopolitical crap of today, and just lets you enjoy the story.
BTW, futa tag does not belong, futanari implies they have a penis and vagina, while trans is male body with female look, which is what these characters are. Tbh, I don't see why debate and confusion happens between shemale and futanari tags, because futanari is always penis+vagina, and shemale has always been penis on a girl/girl-looking. Thanks for making this game, hope to see more.

Futa is short for Futanari, which is the word for a character with both penis and vagina, futa is in no way related to transgenderism or shemale, it is just a short form of futanari. Transwoman and shemale are where it gets tricky, because you have to think of which one to use with a female looking character with a penis. Are they a female with a dick or a male tranny? But, futa has one definite option, a female with both genitalia.
Also the MC talks about 'her' prostate. Only men have prostates, so the Female Protagonist tag simpley does not apply.

• Angry
Reactions: Issytia

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Um, quick question. I've been playing this for about 45 minutes and have to ask are there any willies in this game that aren't attached to a lady? :)

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
Um, quick question. I've been playing this for about 45 minutes and have to ask are there any willies in this game that aren't attached to a lady? :)
As far as I remember there was one scene in the library with two males, but I'm not sure with which character.

Cordarin

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry, but the main character is a droid so gender is not really applicable to them. So the main character has no gender as reflected in the tags.
Tag says Female Protagonist. The MC is the Protagonist. This is factually correct. I was pointing out so they might look at altering the tags. Sorry if this frustrates you for some reason.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes