3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I really don't think she has breast implants, one of the clothing descriptions mentions HC working hard to grow her boobs or something like that, so they're presumably "natural," as much as that can be true of a droid. Robo-hormones I guess? That's also what's suggested by HC's "sold out of pickles, as usual..." comment in one of the stores - the most common MtF hormone regimen causes salt cravings, which stereotypically manifest as pickle cravings.
Okay. so implants might've been a little bit off, it's gentech or biotech. [Cloning and synthetic organs and the like being biotech, and gentech being genetic modification]

Sirwuftafufta

Jun 6, 2017
Okay. so implants might've been a little bit off, it's gentech or biotech. [Cloning and synthetic organs and the like being biotech, and gentech being genetic modification]
Not necessarily even that complicated or advanced, hormonal breast growth is commonplace in the modern-day, real world. If you give the right hormones to any human body (yes, even those designated "male" by any standard, be it based on chromosomes, junk, or whatever), you'll almost always see natural breast development. HC is implied to eat (don't remember her putting food into her mouth ever directly being mentioned, but she orders food and seems to like pickles), so I'm guessing lots of her body follows biological processes. So she probably has some sort of black-market hormone pills, or maybe she jailbroke her body to generate the ones she wants.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Not necessarily even that complicated or advanced, hormonal breast growth is commonplace in the modern-day, real world. If you give the right hormones to any human body (yes, even those designated "male" by any standard, be it based on chromosomes, junk, or whatever), you'll almost always see natural breast development. HC is implied to eat (don't remember her putting food into her mouth ever directly being mentioned, but she orders food and seems to like pickles), so I'm guessing lots of her body follows biological processes. So she probably has some sort of black-market hormone pills, or maybe she jailbroke her body to generate the ones she wants.
Gynecomastia doesn't look like that to be honest. Not sure why you put the word male in quotes, male is a biological term. HC is an Bio-"Gynoid." [Not sure if Gynoid needs to be in quotes] So logically HC would require all the same needs as any other biological being. Take note: Biotech and Genetech exist in this universe, as has been mention in his game. [HC being a "Biodroid(?)" and a clone sheep and the like having been mentioned during the Cosplay quest]

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Bioroid ("biological android", ie. manufactured organism) would compute, yeah.

Funfact: the robots in Capek's R.U.R., which popularised the word (from Slavic robota, (feudal) forced/unfree labourer) would nowadays be classified as bioroids. (They also eventually carry out a full-scale robot revolution and wipe out the human race but them's the breaks.)

ktoto666

Mar 16, 2018
These are some of the best pixel-animations I've seen, the style is also great. Absolutely loved the interactive world and locations. Furniture management was unexpected.

My only gripe however is the projection of the recent-years "west" into the game, I had my worries that it's gonna have a modern identitarian twist when I saw "bigot" in the dialogues and made an audible *sigh* when "cis men" and "catcalling" appeared on screen. Not to bash you for it, I've no idea what you're going through in life, but isn't it supposed to be "cyberpunk dystopia"? Because the latter half of Beryl's side-story felt like a generic article from 2018 complaining about "cis men" opressing people with "bigotry."

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
These are some of the best pixel-animations I've seen, the style is also great. Absolutely loved the interactive world and locations. Furniture management was unexpected.

My only gripe however is the projection of the recent-years "west" into the game, I had my worries that it's gonna have a modern identitarian twist when I saw "bigot" in the dialogues and made an audible *sigh* when "cis men" and "catcalling" appeared on screen. Not to bash you for it, I've no idea what you're going through in life, but isn't it supposed to be "cyberpunk dystopia"? Because the latter half of Beryl's side-story felt like a generic article from 2018 complaining about "cis men" opressing people with "bigotry."
You've had an account here for a year and this is the only time you've felt like you absolutely needed to make a comment? The game's not made for you. Deal with it. You can still fap to animations.

ktoto666

Mar 16, 2018
You've had an account here for a year and this is the only time you've felt like you absolutely needed to make a comment? The game's not made for you. Deal with it. You can still fap to animations.
Yes, in over a year it is the only game I've found to be interesting and worthy commenting on. And why shouldn't I? Everyone's subject to criticism.

Reactions: erg1986

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Just accept that shes a trash and cringe character and move on, its not that bad. I mean really though, its a game about lesbians and trans women, did you not expect some of this?

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Too bad about all the hamfisted and obviously heavily biased modern day leftist nutjobs political writing, I really like how the backgrounds look, could use some funky 8bit style music too, would fit it really well.
Develop the world some more and it could be pretty great, characters are well defined, dialogue doesnt feel forced and its written by someone that actually knows English so thats very nice.
I shat on the writing but Im someone that doesnt let that bother me, I just see it as wasted potential at worst but everyone needs to start somewhere right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: erg1986
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes