Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
for people who purchased the game, you will receive the new update [Hardcore Femdom] version 0.2,
between May or June
contents
+300 renders [Mistress Yuki]
- bimbo walker (humiliation, femdom, sissy, maledom, cuckold)
- domestic walker (humilliation, maid, lackey, cuckold, feet, femdom)

The game "Hardcore Femdom" = full game is at 5 euros
my Paypal email :
View attachment 1782007
I want to ask you does this mean I pay 5 euros and I get the complete game as in all the updates as they come out or if I want that I should wait until you complete the game?

Reactions: Mina492

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I want to ask you does this mean I pay 5 euros and I get the complete game as in all the updates as they come out or if I want that I should wait until you complete the game?
The full game is 5 euros, for now the game is at version 0.4, each future update is free of course, if you paid 5 euros

You pay one time, 5 euros

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I send you every update the game in private message
Thank you as I have been burned by devs before as in I supported them for 3 months or more and had excuse after excuse as to why it had been delayed and then sometimes abandoned, I wanted to know that it's a one-time thing. Thank you for telling me. I also would like to know how often do you update and when do you think your next update will be?. As I am interested in getting the game.

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Thank you as I have been burned by devs before as in I supported them for 3 months or more and had excuse after excuse as to why it had been delayed and then sometimes abandoned, I wanted to know that it's a one-time thing. Thank you for telling me. I also would like to know how often do you update and when do you think your next update will be?. As I am interested in getting the game.
there are 2000 renders in the game, I'm halfway through the game, each update varies, about every 2 months I put an update, I'm continuing the main story of the game, there are several choices, petplay, bimbo, maid, ponyplay, maledom, there are also new fetishes in addition

no i will not abandoned

future update

363w.png

Last edited:
Reactions: freaad and kazhir

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
there are 2000 renders in the game, I'm halfway through the game, each update varies, about every 2 months I put an update, I'm continuing the main story of the game, there are several choices, petplay, bimbo, maid, ponyplay, maledom, there are also new fetishes in addition

no i will not abandoned

future update

View attachment 2197614
will next update be soon?

Mar 28, 2022
is the game better than karlsson gambit i need a hardcore femdom game real fems going aggressive against guys like nearly killing them cbt seeing the balls explode in the game if not im not donating sorry but the game says hardcore femdom

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Goddess Diabolica uses a slave drone to capture Walker

67.PNG

Hardcore Femdom version 0.5
The game is at 5 euros and your receive the game in private message f95zone or by email

You pay one time, 5 euros

Paypal :

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
rl17.png

Hardcore Femdom version 0.5
The game is at 5 euros and your receive the game in private message f95zone or by email

Paypal :

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes