Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
When does 0.3 come out?
in 1 or 2 weeks the version 0.3, the next versions will be less long in duration, this version was exceptional and long to do,

there are new genres of femdom that you can't find elsewhere, the renders are high definition + animations

Reactions: freaad

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Also, I asked about this when I first saw the game, I hope that it's there now or will be added. Please let there be anal tag maybe even pegging and Sex sound effects such as moaning and Butt slapping etc. And will there be a public version? as it seems the latest one here is the first version, but I read the third version will be out in 1-2 weeks.

Reactions: Mina492

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Also, I asked about this when I first saw the game, I hope that it's there now or will be added. Please let there be anal tag maybe even pegging and Sex sound effects such as moaning and Butt slapping etc. And will there be a public version? as it seems the latest one here is the first version, but I read the third version will be out in 1-2 weeks.
thank you for the information, this version 0.1 is just a demo, version 0.3 is part of the full version, the full game is from 5 euros on paypal

"Hardcore Femdom " contents : [Femdom, Cuckold, humiliation, bdsm, sissy, petboy, ponyplay, etc...] ;)

freaad

Mar 2, 2021
Will you confirm that version 0.3 is updated?
thank you for the information, this version 0.1 is just a demo, version 0.3 is part of the full version, the full game is from 5 euros on paypal

"Hardcore Femdom " contents : [Femdom, Cuckold, humiliation, bdsm, sissy, petboy, ponyplay, etc...] ;)

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
New update

I gave the update to all the subscribers, who participated for the game

I thank all the people who participated for the game

Hardcore Femdom version 0.3 [10/10/2022]

the game is at 5 euros and you receive the game in private message f95zone or by email

47.png

#HardcoreFemdom #Femdom #Cuckold

Contents (update 0.3):

+ Diabolica [Romantic; Ponyboy; Fight drone]

+ Yuki [Doormat, femdom, Cuckold]

+ Erika [Hunter]

The game 5 euros
Paypal :

Last edited:

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
New update

Hardcore Femdom version 0.3 [10/10/2022]

the game is at 5 euros and you receive the game in private message f95zone or by email

View attachment 2093933

#HardcoreFemdom #Femdom #Cuckold

Contents (update 0.3):

+ Diabolica [Romantic; Ponyboy; Fight drone]

+ Yuki [Doormat, femdom, Cuckold]

+ Erika [Hunter]

The game 5 euros
Paypal :
can i pay with a gift card pay pal wasnt working for me

freaad

Mar 2, 2021
I played game 0.3. It is working well. Just few suggestion( I do not want to pushi this idea urgently. Because the story progress is more important than UI in current version.)
There are levels and choices. It makes me confusing. Especially there is no button for Diabolica. However overall story is fun, the play is good.

Last edited:

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
New update

Hardcore Femdom version 0.4 [16/11/2022]

The game is at 5 euros and your receive the game in private message f95zone or by email

49.png

#HardcoreFemdom #Femdom #Cuckold #Petboy #Mina492

Contents :

+238 renders Mistress Katy
[Femdom; Petboy ; humiliation; cuckold ; erotic ; sissy, bdsm ; transformation; romantic]

+Map

map2.png

+ New menu [choice]

choix1200.png

The game 5 euros

Paypal :

Reactions: freaad
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes