TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
What about all the complaints about Candy and Leslie? Think instead of how good it will be to bend them over and fuck them! :cool: :love:

I'm not fond of sandbox games, to put it mildly, but with the cheat, that I did use a little, this was really playable.

Black Collar Games

Sep 14, 2023
My bad for taking a while to finally snoop on f95zone. Appreciate all the comments!

how do you get the "Reward"?
There is a dildo on the desk in open office 2, going to be more of these scattered in the world but just got one for now.

That was fun, a rare compliment for a sandbox from me. Looking forward to what the future holds.
Thanks:) I understand the hate on sandbox but I chose to make it that way so the player gets choice on who to pursue when they want as that was my favourite part of sandboxes, compared to the sandbox elements for artificial length. So I tried to make it as intuitive as possible and wont make it annoying in the future I promise !!!

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Are the 'employees' really being insulting cunts towards the main character here? Is that actually a thing?

Black Collar Games

Sep 14, 2023
Are the 'employees' really being insulting cunts towards the main character here? Is that actually a thing?
I get that it can be unpopular especially in early stages especially when it seems uncalled for, but those characters serve a purpose for the future for how the overall story will progress and how their story progresses. Some may be hostile off rip, but that could just mean they are very protective for when they finally warm up to you. I like it when games do those kinds of characters well so I guess we will see if I manage to do it well.

Black Collar Games

Sep 14, 2023
This game abonded. 3 month 0 activity on patreon
Sorry about that, I'm kind of just hard focusing on producing content because I don't like how short the game feels right now, and so I only really update you guys on discord with a weekly dev log because it's quick and easy for me. I have recently posted on the Patreon about almost being at a v0.2mid release, but once I get more comfortable with my content releases and workload (I am balancing making this game and my uni work) I'll release a more Patreon content.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Nothing from the dev on patreon since november. Shame, it had potential, but guess we're just running out the clock till an abandoned sign.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
It had some good scenes and some interesting ideas but the needles sandboxiness and the fact that each new character was worse than the last means I'm not overly disappointed.

Reactions: qaywsx

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1711018790037.png
v0.2 public release

Here are the download links:
Windows/Linux: /
Mac: /
Android: /
Sorry for heavy delays, because of this I decided to just release it as a public release straight away.
Content (v0.1 -> v0.2):
  • 2 new side girls
  • 7 girl events + 1 story event
  • 3 lewd scenes
  • 8 lewd animations
  • 3 in game phone wallpapers
  • 1 reward render
  • Around 332 event renders
  • 2 new locations (Library, Police Station)
  • Around 1h worth of content (3h 30min total)
The cheat code is the same "burgerqueen" all in one word.
Hope you guys enjoy :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Harem Boss [v0.2] [Black Collar Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [141 MB]
- - -

Mac [127 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Harem Boss [v0.2] [Black Collar Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [141 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [127 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

...u gettin faster......
a5dd163b3cad2ced474672a043917879.jpg
...proud of ya....

Bella Von Halen

Oct 10, 2020
error

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes