Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Started well but with each added girl after the first I was less and less invested. Man hater, open drunk and manic pixie dream girl/possible alien, none with which the MC takes any kind of serious tone even after being openly insulted by HIS employees.

The sandbox also existing doesn't bode well. It's not really needed in this version and could completely be dropped to make this a better experience. You are required to repeat four or so events to get to the current ending. It would have been better to either lower the point requirements or add more custom events to bridge that gap. I don't mind if you have a "sandbox" where you just decide the order of events before the next major thing happens but needlessly repeating events just to collect points makes it bad.

The tone too takes somewhat of a shift. The conversations start pretty normal but they become more and more unhinged as the game goes on.

Good renders and decent animation loops though. A mixed bag of a first release.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Andy the Harem Boss enters the workplace at 8:45AM, fifteen minutes early like the days that came before. The workplace is the home of his friend, Jim, and Jim's harem of 13 women. 9AM rolls by and Andy checks the roster, noticing more than a few errors that would need correcting. With a sigh he slumps down in his office chair. Not to be defeated by these useless, money grub- Andy stretches, slaps his face with both hands "Game face on, Andy, you can do this."

Andy now looks like he means business. Harem Boss mode has been activated.

"Selma get the fuck in here, now." Andy yells at the door to his office, moments later a meek yet reasonably attractive young woman enters and closes the door behind her. Selma shifts nervously from foot to foot, careful not to make eye-contact with the Harem Boss.

"Selma, come and have a look at this roster and tell me if you can see any problems here."

"I'm sorry Andy I sle-"

"Selma, shut the fuck up for a moment. Why are you apologizing to me? Was it *my* dick you were supposed to suck at 6:30AM?"

"No bu-"

"But there was *A* dick you were supposed to suck at 6:30AM, right?"

"Y-Yes well I ju-"

"Then Selma, why the fuck does it show on the roster that you only began your assigned activity at 6:37AM? Are you physically incapable of performing your one and only job for the day? Was the thought of doing some actual work so inconvenient that you had to make Jim wait SEVEN minutes for your lazy ass to start sucking?"

"N-N-No I just slep-"

"Do you know how many applicants we get here to be part of Jim's Harem? Do you have any idea how many women are willing to go that extra mile just for the chance of being a side-chick? You're fucking useless Selma, get the fuck out of here and go home, you can come back if you adjust that attitude of yours, bring your sister and are willing to go that extra mile. Oh and send Trix in here on your way out."

Selma leaves the room in tears and some clucking can be heard through the now closed door. Andy sighs as he rubs his face, this isn't getting any easier.

"Right, Trix, why the fuck is Jim complaining that your pussy feels loose? Have you not been doing your assigned kegels?"

---------

Harem Boss. The names of some of these VNs man, like I get it, I suck at naming things too but fuck me dude.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HaremBoss-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Okay playing now and I kinda love Penny. She's super sweet and loving in a lewd way. Prime wife material.

Also waiting for that hero with the cheatcode.

Cheat code = burgerqueen
p.s to find it all u need to do is look in the script file of the game.

Wait, there is a cheat code in this game? OK, that may actually push it up a bit. Was a bit reluctant after seeing the word "sandbox", but with cheat codes if anything could lead for me putting it in my special folder of games to play. ;) Coolness, thank you for both the code and for the heads up on there being one.
What exactly does the cheat code allow you to do? Is it a full skip to the fap gallery unlock or play with stats deal?

The renders look okay but just gonna say it, when I see "0.1" and sandbox, I get real skeptical real quick.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
What exactly does the cheat code allow you to do? Is it a full skip to the fap gallery unlock or play with stats deal?

The renders look okay but just gonna say it, when I see "0.1" and sandbox, I get real skeptical real quick.
Haven't really explored it yet. The special folder is for those times I have a cleared games to play list. Being a sandbox game without an actual Walkthrough Mod, it wouldn't make it to the list itself.

Reactions: libertypics

Janglin' Jack

Mar 15, 2023
On the whole, this game has some promise...but if I could make a suggestion to the Dev: Please give the player the option to fire some members of your staff. We're barely into the game, and I'm already sick to death of Candy (and I'm getting there with Leslie, as well).

JJ

Arallfydol

Jun 11, 2020
First time I've seen the expression 'grab some seat':unsure:
'Take a seat' is the expression used where I live & in pretty much all the books I've read.
I will admit to seeing 'take a sit' in several AVNs, but nowhere else.

• Angry
Reactions: ManifestDream

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 2815857

Overview:
You won a competition with your childhood best friend Penny in your hometown for “up and coming CEO”, so the mayor gave you an office space to start up your business of creating and selling sex toys. Everything seems to be going well as you expand, hiring more and more employees, until slowly strange occurrences start to happen more and more, leading to you to wondering if this really was the perfect opportunity you envisioned.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-01
Release Date: 2023-08-01
Developer: Black Collar Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2815810 View attachment 2815804 View attachment 2815805 View attachment 2815806 View attachment 2815807 View attachment 2815808 View attachment 2815809
View attachment 2815811 View attachment 2815812 View attachment 2815813 View attachment 2815814 View attachment 2815815 View attachment 2815816 View attachment 2815817
Anyone know the cheat code?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know the cheat code?
Cheat code = burgerqueen
p.s to find it all u need to do is look in the script file of the game.
BaasB would it be possible for you to add the cheat code to the op- please.

Last edited:
Reactions: koloborodko

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

sorry for late reply only just got the notification The cheats allow you to edit your money, The girls stats, unlock all scenes , unlock all rewards and to unlock all wallpapers

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Is there any way to tell Candy and Leslie to fuck off (especially Candy) and hire other girls or at least make them beg that they need the job and the MC is the boss not the other way around

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes