Mr.Angel

Dec 8, 2019
I kinda dont want to play a game that crashes because that's what I'm getting from looking at all the comments is it better now or no?

Reactions: Dringar

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone tell me how I can unlock the redhead's scenes? I looked at the image folder before and you can have a scene when she's sleeping. I'm confused.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Just a question before i download...
Are all the girls only big tits?
Or are there some cute girls with b-c cup too??

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well this is rather interesting thought i downloaded the wrong file BUT turns out that i didnt.....so ya have a tag aria for compressed ...so why then is pc compressed in the windows/linux tag?shouldnt it be listed in COMPRESSED ?

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
I kinda dont want to play a game that crashes because that's what I'm getting from looking at all the comments is it better now or no?
No
Downloaded the new Compressed version. The same crashes I reported on here previously are still there (cant buy the camera or access any of the store/vending machine options). Now the additional areas don't load the buildings- just a big brown blog with a black door way, for all of the extended camp area.
I cn at least open the boxes and crates now without it crashing. But I have a new crash every time I talk to Vandberg.
So I think I can safely say no, its not better.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
LOL This dev stiil have almost 100 patrons and this is his next game where he has learned absolutely nothing and doesn't give a damn about fixing his own bugs in the game, and if he occasionally manages to fix a bug he adds a few more in the process.

All his games wouldn't be so bad and I would even say they would be decent but ..., the big "but" is that most of his games are unplayable because of bugs which he does nothing about.

With all of his other games, if it weren't for the players themselves, who pick up the bugs and fix them while sharing it with other members of the community, all of his games would be completely unplayable due to a whole host of bugs.

I'm sorry but for me this developer should have been banned a long time ago both on patreon and any other site and he shouldn't continue to develop games if he can't learn from his mistakes because all he's shown for a long time is total ignorance since he doesn't listen to the people who play his games when they point out the constant bugs in his games.

Reactions: DH4444 and Dringar

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I count 4 games on the go from this dev, some of which have been going for ages.

Is there any point starting this?

I'm getting Slonique vibes but with more bugs and less completions..

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I have no idea what to do, I upgraded the cafeteria and couldn't upgrade anything else and the card game has too much info that I don't really get. I don't really know how to progress in this game.

Edit: after fiddling around some more, figured out some stuff, but can you only have vaginal sex with ms vadenburg so far? also the call button for lucy doesn't work

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone else get an error code where you click on the right arrow (>) when trying to unlock more buildings?

how do you upgrade a facility
You need to go to the office and click the "Camp Status" tab. After that go to the building and you should be able to upgrade. If you're talking about places like the woods, there should be a small minigame (kind of) and that's how you upgrade.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I have only started the game with the latest version and there are still errors even though there are supposed to be bug fixes.
Can someone tell me how I can unlock the redhead's scenes? I looked at the image folder before and you can have a scene when she's sleeping. I'm confused.
You have to keep playing until the option becomes available when she is sleeping, you can then play with her tits and finger her. That is as far as I have got with her so far.
I count 4 games on the go from this dev, some of which have been going for ages.

Is there any point starting this?

I'm getting Slonique vibes but with more bugs and less completions..
Only if you are willing to live with the bugs.
The compressed version is two releases behind.
The main version is already compressed.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes