Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way to add the orc, Greta to the staff? Also, is there a way to get flint & steel?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
well maybe some kind of WT would help?

as for now i've got
Clare 7/8 (88%)
Lucy 9/11 (82%)
Amanda 7/9 (78%)
Ms. Vandenberg 5/8 (63%)
Sally 8/7 (114%)
Alexa ?/? (?%) bcs its bugged

and have no idea what to do next
Do you have a save by chance?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
how do I repair building? and shit
In the Office, select Camp Improvements and then choose to Upgrade Buildings. (If you have the $$- each building shows how much it costs to upgrade.) If the upgrade goes through, when you are at the site a small hammer shows up in the upper right corner (next to the Hint & Map icons). Click on the hammer as much as you can (it will take several game days to complete).

That said, the hammer hasn't shown up at the second camp site. I "bought" it and selected 3 of the buildings to upgrade. The fairy fly has shown up and did her thing, but Maxwell's Hammer hasn't. Plus/Minus bar graphs show up in the Office selection, but I haven't been able to affect them.

Last edited:

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
In the Office, select Camp Improvements and then choose to Upgrade Buildings. (If you have the $$- each building shows how much it costs to upgrade.) If the upgrade goes through, when you are at the site a small hammer shows up in the upper right corner (next to the Hint & Map icons). Click on the hammer as much as you can (it will take several game days to complete).

That said, the hammer hasn't shown shown up at the second camp site. I "bought" it and selected 3 of the buildings to upgrade. The fairy fly has shown up and did her thing, but Maxwell's Hammer hasn't. Plus/Minus bar graphs show up in the Office selection, but I haven't been able top affect them.
this doesn't work and now everytime I click the ? I get an error.... so.. I'm done playing this game

taches

Jun 1, 2019
giving the vampire a gift, game exits without warning.
No way to rpair buildings, find the stone or the orc, idea is good, how to play the ingame? No clue.
next update perhaps

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I really really hate to say it, (because this game has so much potential) but the game as it is right now is a dumpster fire. Half the stuff does not work and the constant "An exception has occurred." death-screens is depressing. You can not make money, you can not update buildings, there is no explanation on how the game works, and it is unstable. HOWEVER!!!!! The graphics, the idea and the grammar is good. The creator should really take it back to the drawing board and fix it then re-release it.

EDIT: I have found were you can upgrade the buildings. Now everything is starting to come together. A better layout on how the game works would be nice though......

Last edited:

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I have to admit that the game is very nice, but the continuosly error messages are killing the game!!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a full save file they can post? I can't get a number of quests done also I still have hints that I have already done.

Reactions: elder wand

RobKrauzer

Nov 24, 2019
Un sandbox más del montón, sin nada interesante.
Debería llamarse "Campamento Aburrición"

Last edited:

Artnerd

Oct 24, 2020
Android version is broken.Soo many bugs (map: you can see only 1 building), buttons ,etc...

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
the previous post links (incorrectly) to the mac version
Yeah I was kind of laughing to myself. The game is a dumpster fire of errors and it doesnt exactly imbue confidence when the links are wrong on his own website.

Guy is a pretty good artist with the images, and I ike the premise but the coding is awful. I keep hoping I will see a massive bug fix release to encourage me to download it again.

Reactions: OsoSober

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I have to say ...I love...I mean ... I LOVE the idea of being in charge of an all girls summer camp. I just wish the girls were a bit younger/smaller looking. Closer to the loli side and then throw in some other milfy camp leaders and you have a recipe for one hell of a game.

P.s. one of those girls looks like gollum......eh.... Just sayin.

Reactions: MystrageX

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Any chance we're gonna get the uncompressed version?

Nvm, I just read the reviews.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes