myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
With this game it's best to learn how to do many of the fixes yourself or you could be waiting a long time for them to be fixed. Whenever I play games by this DEV I fix most of the bugs I hit along the way myself.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way to stand on my head when Alexa first arrives? I keep failing, how much confidence does it take to succeed?

The place you can sleep at is in the same building as the girls the MC's room is to the left when you enter the building.
When I first did the game with the intro, I couldn't go to the room on the left. Whenever I tried clicking on the building, it said something but it wouldn't allow me to find the room besides talking to Clare and testing my confidence on her and failing. When I skipped the intro, I was able to find the room.

msr9568

Feb 4, 2019
As far as I can tell you probably have to give her the vegan blood before you can do that but I'm just guessing because when i try giving it to her the game just crashes and generates an error.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how the character level system works for the game? I started my actual save after randomly testing the game and I can't level up anyone besides Clare to level 1. I like the game overall, but the bugs and errors are annoying. Also, I still don't know why the Orc who fixed my car doesn't like me or won't have a room at camp.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Zontany

It depends on where you find people. Like the elf girl you find her in the woods a lot and can boost her points there till you unlock a scene and then you can find her in a different area in the woods later for another event. There are other ones for boosting I think playing cards with them boosts some will also have events where they enter the MC's room at night like his daughter and demon girl. Somethings that you can make girls do if another girl is around she'll come and wonder what is going on and you can try to make them kiss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zontany

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
I tried to edit a save with saveeditonline. You can change the money without any problem, but when you change the player it causes errors whenever you interact with other characters. The game is a bit boring without "boosting things up a little" ;)

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Game premise is good, actual game play leaves a lot to be desired. Far. far too many bugs as yet.

Aug 8, 2020
Hi guys,

for those ppl, who are stuck in progress: in the top right and left corner you will find 2 sidemaps.

On the left you will find a forest and at right a fence. This was very surprising for me.

P.S.: sorry for my bad englisch and my money are hax!

Bild_2021-02-07_160200.png

Reactions: ffds

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
There is Still allot of Bugs i found - 1 Door at Padlock 2 Utilty Shed -(Chest) 3 Office (Pulling Blanket) 4 ... and many more

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Oh well. It looked interesting until I previewed the animations >> screen shake just doesn't do it for me. Well anyways, good luck with your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Camma13

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
how the fuck do you get the girls to fix up buildings. legit been looking for the way to do it for half an hour.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
bigboxbarry

They don't you do. You have to go to the office and pick something that you want to fix. Like say you pick the mess hall then you leave and go to the mess hall area there a hammer will appear in the top right hand corner and clicking on it will fill the bar some once it's full and you sleep the upgrade will be complete then you can repeat.

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
A game with so much potential such as this would benefit from a semiformal tutorial. There're are a few problems with bugs as well that need to be addressed.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes