Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The concept is fair to good.

The execution of that concept sucks, and not in a good way.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Is it just me, or does Dirty Secret Studio have way too many games going on? I smell something afoul coming in the winds.:cautious:

Seriously though, 6 fucking titles in the works, and adding to that, sequels to unfinished works too to boot. Estimated Next Version: ??? for most titles on the patreon page:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: applecart and EZ8lt

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It seems no one can read anymore. So here it is again, a little bigger this time :)
When you get the crash, click on ignore a couple of time!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also an error in the plot: "Can you control yourself or will you make every woman there your plaything". Surely that should read "Can you control yourself AND will you make every woman there your plaything". ;)

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
To be able to start the game, edit script.rpy and add this at the start of the file:

Code:
define clare_char.name = "Clare"
define amanda_char.name = "Amanda"
define lucy_char.name = "Lucy"
define jen_char.name = "Jen"
define bones_char.name = "Bones"
define guest_char.name = "Guest"
define first_name = "MC"
define last_name = "Smith"

define clare_char.quests = 0
define amanda_char.quests = 0
define lucy_char.quests = 0
define jen_char.quests = 0
define bones_char.quests = 0
define quest_char.quests = 0

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Looks like it might be fun but constant errors are a pain. Will give it a try next update.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
i like game idea for make camp for its glory again and game looks amazing until day 3 i try go lake and skip error not works there i try over 20 times but still error continue,now i just wait this amazing start got fast fix so i can go back to enjoy game :) thx

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
im not sure how to feel about this game.
the dev is amazing BUT i think that his 3rd project and I cant imagine that working on 3 projects is easy my guess is that this will have a very slow update rate.

wyldmage

Jul 4, 2018
im not sure how to feel about this game.
the dev is amazing BUT i think that his 3rd project and I cant imagine that working on 3 projects is easy my guess is that this will have a very slow update rate.
The only logical reason I can think for this is that the renders are the bottleneck on development.
That is, the author gets all the writing/poses/etc done, and can set the PC to start rendering. At which point you start working on the next batch of content and complete it, but still have your rendering PC chugging away.
So you start work on a different storyline...

However, that would only make sense if you were using 3d rendering in only a single game. Instead, that rendering work backlogs onto every single game in this scenario, and they all progress slower.

Which means the only rational reasons for juggling multiple game projects at a time are:

a) Inability to focus and complete one thing. Basically like ADD, but for programming.
b) Intending to make more money per month by having more patrons (due to having multiple games going at a time), which is SUPER sketch
c) Reusing renders across multiple games to "multiply" your output
d) Not actually caring about finishing any of the game, so you *want* progress to go as slowly as possible so you keep making patreon money as long as possible (easier to keep people interested than to finish a project and hope people stay for the next one).

I've cancelled every patreon plege I have when a creator starts a 2nd full project before the first one is 90%+ complete.

Reactions: AJSHR and Daba
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes