Malaca_mau

Feb 25, 2023
anyone know how exaclty do you rise girls levels, because i dont see my control or level with a girl rise in any consistant way, and were do i get the camera? i only have the phone camera you start with

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I really wanted to play this game, but all I hear is how broken it is. Sad.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Full traceback:
File "game/locations.rpy", line 4784, in script
if renpy.random.randint(1,3)<get_stat(LUCK)+1:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/locations.rpy", line 4784, in <module>
if renpy.random.randint(1,3)<get_stat(LUCK)+1:
File "game/script.rpy", line 332, in get_stat
return int(player.stats[which]+player.bonus[which]+math.ceil(player.buff[which]*.125))
File "renpy/revertable.py", line 217, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

lukas222

Oct 20, 2018
good game, many characters, good gameplay, big map, but many bugs. It would need some kind of fix or update. sorry for english. Google Translate

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
A couple of questions. Can you fuck the witch? No matter how often and how much confidence I spend on her, it has no effect.
How to get a good ending for Glub and Greta?
What are the ruins at the lake for? Haven't seen a single use for them.

mistersasso

Jul 25, 2022
Can you fuck the witch?
no

With Greta there are various bugs in greta.rpy so it's not possible.
I have attached the greta.rpy it should work.
Glub needs to have sex at the lake pier but there is an error in glub.rpy which doesn't trigger. locations.rpy fixes it.

No use for that place.

I added a zip with all the stuff i fixed.

Last edited:

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
A couple of questions. Can you fuck the witch? No matter how often and how much confidence I spend on her, it has no effect.
I'm sure you cannot fuck the witch...

Ganriel715

Oct 26, 2020
commands to increase money and improvement points, the truth is that I just want to get to the action, a little help please Screenshot_20230618_043244_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
no

With Greta there are various bugs in greta.rpy so it's not possible.
I have attached the greta.rpy it should work.
Glub needs to have sex at the lake pier but there is an error in glub.rpy which doesn't trigger. locations.rpy fixes it.

No use for that place.

I added a zip with all the stuff i fixed.

Thank you, much appreciated.

You've inspired me to fix a small bug in the "amanda standing stone anal" scene that would cause many errors to be thrown (AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'prefix'):

- open amanda.rpy
- find the line "label amanda_standing_stone_anal:"
- add a new line underneath it with:
Code:
    $ girl_current=amanda_char
1687215804240.png

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Another tiny fix, the images for the two cultist twins (karyn + taryn) do not load when adding party members (for the fighting mini game thing).

1. Go to
con2-1.0.0-pc\game\images
2. Copy + paste Karyn_icon.png
3. Rename the copy to cultist_1_icon.png
4. Copy + paste Taryn_icon.png
5. Rename that copy to cultist_2_icon.png
6. Restart the game and they will now show correctly.

This probably could be fixed "properly" in the code, so that only one icon per character is needed, but I could not figure out where.

Last edited:

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Another small bugfix, adding Laura (the trans girl) to your roster will crash the game on loading the rpg mini game because she does not have a class name set in the code.

Error message:
Code:
[...]
AttributeError: 'RPGFighter' object has no attribute 'class_name'
How to fix:
- open rpg.rpy
- find the line "if object.prefix=="laura":"
- underneath it, add a new line that reads
Code:
                    self.class_name="SOMETHING"
1687311288507.png
Note: I use "SOMETHING" here as it does not matter, the text is just flavor.
Looks like Laura is meant to be a succubus (class name "SCCUBUS") judging by the skills she gets. Again, doesn't matter, the class name does not appear to be referenced anywhere else..

Another image problem in the RPG thing, Alexa has a main icon, but none of the in-battle graphics have apparently been provided, so they're just missing from the game entirely.
I grabbed a few of Alexa's images from scenes that somewhat match the required poses (idle, attack, magic, stun, defeat) and transformed/resized them according to the example of the others that do exist. Attaching them in a zip file. They go into the folder: \game\images

preview: (yes she does not have feet and her "magic" is music. Still way better than the gray placeholder!)
1687313367991.png

___
unfixed:
looks like you cannot actually use both twins in the same fight or the game will hang (not throw an error, just freeze) when it comes to the second twin. This appears to be because adding both twins actually seems to add the same twin twice.
___

Last edited:

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Fixed the scene where Clare is summoned to Jen's office to give oral to her but then you make her suck your cock instead.
Some of the file names and references are wrong, causing images/videos to not play and the cumshot image to be switched with the oral creampie one.

Since the code is actually handling pregnant + non-pregnant variants in the same line, and the pregnant variant files are actually named correctly, changing that code in the only way I know how would break the preggo variant. I'm sure there's a coding way around that, but this is what I did instead:

rename game\images\jen\jen_office_clare_bj_0.webp to game\images\jen\jen_office_scene_clare_bj_0.webp

rename game\images\jen\jen_office_clare_bj_1.webp to game\images\jen\jen_office_scene_clare_bj_1.webp

- Open clare.rpy
- Find the line with "orgasm_52" in it
- In the line underneath, change "option==2" to "option==1"
- Next, find line 2412 and add the word "scene" so that it looks like this:
Code:
image jen_office_scene_clare_bj_slow = Movie(play="clare/jen_office_clare_bj_slow.avi")

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes