inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I have a question how can I gain money and lv the control? I try to no buy anything but my money in had instill decreased i have like -12000 and i don know what to do

YYYgamesYYY

Aug 26, 2020
i have like -12000 and i don know what to do
You delete this game and avoid the creator in the future.

This game is not completed. This game is an abandoned unplayable mess. It isn't even correct to call this game bug-ridden, as bugs are unintended results due to the way something was coded, this game was never coded. The same as every game this developer has made.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Im trying to fix the bugs in the game - mostly the major ones so everyone can stop complaining :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)(y)

I edited the Game and Fixed a few files that everyone posted here, still trying to fix a few more bugs tho.

as for cheats here is the list of cheats using renpy console - Shift + O

player.stamina
player.upgrade
player.money
player.confidence
player.confidence_max

Editing The Girls

witch_char.level

lucy_char.level=11
lucy_char.corruption=100 to max it out

11 is max level
So just type name of girl and you can edit level and corruption

if i find anymore i will add it here to this list

Last edited:

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I have a question about the Botanist and getting the elf girl magic training. I am up to game day 230 and still cannot find either. Message me if you do not want to put up a spoiler, please, and thanks!

BTW, I am enjoying this game.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Aside from some missing graphics and the occasional exception error I have been able to play the game fairly smoothly.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
anyone know how exaclty do you rise girls levels, because i dont see my control or level with a girl rise in any consistant way, and were do i get the camera? i only have the phone camera you start with
The girls' levels rise when you bring them into combat. Go to the ? in the upper right of your screen and pick the girls who go into battle with you.

I think the phone camera IS the camera but I do not recall. Photoshoots are an interaction choice for certain girls at certain times.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
every time when i try to talk with Laura (lvl 6), always the same text came from Jen who ask, how to fit in my harem? I can't go further with Laura, i get no options. What could I do? I would appreciate any Tip, thx! :rolleyes:
Same thing happens to me now. I was able to change Laura's looks once but that ended once this dialogue kicked in.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Same thing happens to me now. I was able to change Laura's looks once but that ended once this dialogue kicked in.
yeah its probably a bug, im gonna look into that also cause its happening to me also.

Malaca_mau

Feb 25, 2023
OMG i'm an idiot how did i not think of that lol thanks for that. And when You start the photography thing they mention a camera

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
there are only 4 bugs i cant fix, here is the list

1 - Cant fix the greenhouse when planting
2 - Cant fix the magic stone when placing the crystal there
3 - Cant fix the annoying talking between the trans and the camp boss lady in the office
4 - Cant fix the random pop up bug that happens randomly when fighting monsters

if there is anymore bugs, let me know in the comments

also i made a back up copy of the original files incase anyone wants to compare original to fixed version to make any changes.

as for everything else, i fixed it all adding what everyone else fixed from other comments and had to reset game atleast 50 times just to get some of the scripts to work.

im uploading the game right now so if anyone knows how to fix the bugs above then i appreciate the help.

here is the fixed version so enjoy!!

sertyuio

Sep 27, 2017
So i am stuck on Amanda being at lvl 6 because there is literally no way to raise her level. What needs to be done because I am lost! I'm at a place where I am looking for a magic teacher for her and vampire lady said i have to go on the other side of the lake! Also for the bed scene it says that i need to get a magic wand! Both options have no way of advancing as far as i can tell! Also Lucy is always in temple, which I can t access!

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So i am stuck on Amanda being at lvl 6 because there is literally no way to raise her level. What needs to be done because I am lost! I'm at a place where I am looking for a magic teacher for her and vampire lady said i have to go on the other side of the lake! Also for the bed scene it says that i need to get a magic wand! Both options have no way of advancing as far as i can tell! Also Lucy is always in temple, which I can t access!
read this to raise characters levels by they name

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-camp-v1-0-1-dirty-secret-studio.56400/post-11981378

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes