Jan 14, 2023
there are only 4 bugs i cant fix, here is the list

1 - Cant fix the greenhouse when planting
2 - Cant fix the magic stone when placing the crystal there
3 - Cant fix the annoying talking between the trans and the camp boss lady in the office
4 - Cant fix the random pop up bug that happens randomly when fighting monsters

Well, you've striven to do the impossible which is to fix this disaster, so much kudos to you. I'm going to attempt the game once more, and if it's passable, throw up some kind of walkthrough.

...if my willpower holds.

~

Edit: five mins in, I notice that the fixed version has endings unlocked (!!) and one of them is a satire / piss-take of Scientology (!!!), and most are non-human (!!!!). I mean, this game is just Gonzo bananas off the rails. Going to play it for the cult-classic vibes.

Last edited:

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
ok how the hell do you win at gwunt
also you are supposed to see lucy at the yoga studio but when she is listed as there, or you send her there she is not inside

edit cant renovate upgrade any buildings it just keeps upgrading sauna over and over

Last edited:

blake77

Jul 10, 2023
The way some of the buildings act, one would suspect they are actually using the same variable name.

Jan 14, 2023
Ok, this is better than expected, but it's still rough as fuck. Also, does anyone know how to fix / how to scroll on the "give gift" screen - I bought x50 of all the minor buffing items, now I can't actually give any of the specific gifts I need to. So.. if anyone knows, please tell me, otherwise I'm going to have to edit the save manually.

Tips:

1) Use to give yourself infinite cash. Just do it: you don't want to be juggling the economy with the in-your-face difficulty cliff that is the game's UI / mechanics.

1a) I'd advise giving yourself at least 20 free stars as well, as I didn't see any mechanic (that is explained, or announces itself) to get more.

1b) You can ONLY RAISE LOVE STATS ON WOMEN BY USING CONFIDENCE. You can use skills to see scenes, and there are a few scattered skill checks in conversations, but you won't raise their love. So, you spend confidence to raise the bar, and *always* upgrade that skill first. Skills can be raised by various actions. Some actions give a lot more love than others. e.g. Clair blanket peek gives a stupid amount for only 2 stars. Experiment.

1c) Same for camp level - although the game suggests it'll raise itself somehow, but doesn't (?)

2) Inventory issues: as above, don't buy anything you don't need specifically, (other than generic upgrade materials (wood, stone) Edit: don't buy these either, they are usable via inventory to boost a current build (not a requirement to actually build anything) and you build stuff in x3 actions if you raise your stats, so forget these totally) otherwise you'll soft-lock yourself out of giving gifts. Sigh.

2a) You can use items in your inventory by pressing ? (top left), then clicking your Avatar, then selecting from the list (which *does* have a scroll bar). And yes, you'll have to repeat this each time, because the Dev hates you. The gwunt decks give random cards, which might totally ruin your original deck, but here's to opening 180+ of them to clear my inventory, siiiigh. You can bug this out by clicking fast when the text appears, and then use multiples without exiting, but no idea if this also skips the buff. Given I had 400+ items to clear, I didn't care at this point. It doesn't work on Gwunt decks, fml.

3) The "?" button is your friend, as it allows you to upgrade buildings and clear areas. It's the top icon, above your Avatar on the top left of the screen. You can use this to upgrade areas multiple times - but not huts, apparently. I've not worked out how to upgrade the job huts at all so far.

3a) Various unlocks are time tied / upgrade tied, as are new camp staff. You'll get visitors past day 7, and later you'll get another camp next door. So don't worry too much about what upgrade to put in the 1st hut (put art, it's the only skill you'll have a staff use before new ones arrive)

3b) The various NPCs and new areas are also unlocked in the same way - eventually you'll have 4+ areas with multiple zones in each to visit. Just keep upgrading until they unlock.

3c) It is a sandbox, and irritatingly (are you surpised with this dev? I'm not) you cannot see where camp followers are at all. So, yeah: lots of RNG searching. No time-table I could find, either.

4) Gwunt is cheesable, using the same tactics of the original version. Basically, try to get the opposition to burn themselves out winning the first hand and then use all your high cards in the 2nd, saving only 1 or 2 for the last round (by which time the opponent will have zero cards). It worked in the Witcher 3, it works here. This means > 1st round, play as many lowest cards as possible (4-6 of them), then lose. Then 2nd round play 4 or so highest cards, saving only 1 for the last round. It works. Save scumming advised.

~

Will be back with more once RSI from inventory clearing has died down.

Last edited:

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
So the elf is in the guest quaters so she can't trigger the succubus spying on her.
How do you get her back in the staff bldg

Grordan

Aug 16, 2020
Is there any walkthrough? I'm totally stuck.
Clare, Lucy, Amanda, Ms Vandenberg and Laura are Level 5. I don't know the next step.
I have the following hints

- Clare: Build your control over Clare (it is already level 5)
- Lucy: Build a Yoga Studio (i don't have the money yet, cause i couldn't pay the debt yet)
- Amanda: investigate the standing stone (i don't know, where to find it. I see it, when exploring the woulds, it says "you follow a oath through the woods. It's easy enough to find your way. - There are many mysterious things in the woods. A camp site with resources to teach wilderness skills. A cave. A graveyard. A standing stone." - but then the text ends and i am still in the woods.
- Ms Vandenberg: explore the woods (same problem as Amandas hint)
- Sally: Get religious in the chapel (no option to repair the chapel)
- Alexa: Check teh standing stone (same Problem in the woods as before)
- Laura: no hints

i cannot pay the debts because i cannot reach the town - the car is still broken and this dumb MC is too stupid to use Lauras Car...

Can anybody help me, please?

PS. i hoped the attached save file is correct. The folder was named "soc-1580400689"

Jan 14, 2023
Is there any walkthrough? I'm totally stuck.
Clare, Lucy, Amanda, Ms Vandenberg and Laura are Level 5. I don't know the next step.
I have the following hints

- Clare: Build your control over Clare (it is already level 5)
- Lucy: Build a Yoga Studio (i don't have the money yet, cause i couldn't pay the debt yet)
- Amanda: investigate the standing stone (i don't know, where to find it. I see it, when exploring the woulds, it says "you follow a oath through the woods. It's easy enough to find your way. - There are many mysterious things in the woods. A camp site with resources to teach wilderness skills. A cave. A graveyard. A standing stone." - but then the text ends and i am still in the woods.
- Ms Vandenberg: explore the woods (same problem as Amandas hint)
- Sally: Get religious in the chapel (no option to repair the chapel)
- Alexa: Check teh standing stone (same Problem in the woods as before)
- Laura: no hints

i cannot pay the debts because i cannot reach the town - the car is still broken and this dumb MC is too stupid to use Lauras Car...

Can anybody help me, please?

PS. i hoped the attached save file is correct. The folder was named "soc-1580400689"
Scroll up, load up Saveeditor and give yourself a few million cash. Seriously. The debt is $12k, no joke and requires 7 (from memory) stars to use confidence (!). Afterwards, Town hall, talk to her repeatedly (for liquour license x3 talk to her / use confidence, she eventually breaks and you unlock the bar-tender NPC). You won't unlock the dark elf until you have a job for her to do: no idea if it's particular, I ended up building everything and she unlocked around the time I did a security and maid station (note: the game is badly designed there's one less slot than you need for all buildings. Building is so fast you don't need that building, imo)

Forest: explore until you meet the elf there a couple of times (at least until you get a sex option x2), then upgrade it. Again, forest progression is locked to something else (can't remember what, I blitzed it all). Try just using the map button when you're on the 1st screen (~?)

Forest / Chapel: you need to use the hint I gave you, hit the ?, look top left and upgrade it there. It should work for the chapel / docks immediately as long as you've done the mess hall. From memory I did Mess Hall > Art studio > Cleared up Docks > Forest > Yoga > Chapel then Library / Sauna / Security / Maid afterwards.

You need docks / forest to a certain level (3?) which means also upgrading the camp level skill as this is the hardcap. I stopped upgrading them at lvl 8, as it wasn't doing anything and nothing more seemed to unlock.

Car is > talk to people > find mechanic. She's the orc in the forest camp, but you need to be able to see the map to get there. Game constantly talks about jerky (and I suspect it's supposed to be in one of the cars), but forget that and just pay her. Likewise, for other quests, you'll find quest items in the utility huts.

Clare's story is all about gwunt, so you need to beat her a couple of times then beat all the other original girls (I did 3-4 of them) then you need the car to go to the gas station to start her arc.

Check the shops (merchant in camp, gas station, town store) and only buy the specials - they'll randomly unlock and you need them for dates and special events later.

A lot of things are janky / don't work like you expect. e.g. The bunny girl who needs you to hunt monsters? Well, I got all 3 named monsters and nothing happened: I suspect she's supposed to unlock.

MUCH, much later (dark elf girl) you'll get two twins if you play it right - accept them, they can join camp, but do NOT put them to work - you'll consistently get an error *every day* as the game attempts to calc what benefit they're giving and calling an non-existent function that spams an error page. You can just click ignore through it... but boy is it irritating. Just use infinite cash > items > use items from inventory for camp security / cleaning. Trust me.

Once you've met the Witch / Orc / other monster girl, they'll almost immediately vanish: this is story driven, really annoying, happens almost instantly and requires a huge fight to get them back. This is the point I would have quit if I hadn't altered stats. Get all to 15 before doing the fight (it's in the Temple). This is tied to Elf / Vampire and the standing stones unlocks, I think.

The game actually opens up quite a bit but... if you want to remain sane, edit in cash & stars (to make the frankly appalling combat at least go quickly - with 15 in str you can 1-2 shot most enemies at least early on). The party up function is found if you press ? on the main camp screen, middle option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agnikai and Grordan

Grordan

Aug 16, 2020
Scroll up, load up Saveeditor and give yourself a few million cash. Seriously. The debt is $12k, no joke and requires 7 (from memory) stars to use confidence (!). Afterwards, Town hall, talk to her repeatedly (for liquour license x3 talk to her / use confidence, she eventually breaks and you unlock the bar-tender NPC). You won't unlock the dark elf until you have a job for her to do: no idea if it's particular, I ended up building everything and she unlocked around the time I did a security and maid station (note: the game is badly designed there's one less slot than you need for all buildings. Building is so fast you don't need that building, imo)

Forest: explore until you meet the elf there a couple of times (at least until you get a sex option x2), then upgrade it. Again, forest progression is locked to something else (can't remember what, I blitzed it all). Try just using the map button when you're on the 1st screen (~?)

Forest / Chapel: you need to use the hint I gave you, hit the ?, look top left and upgrade it there. It should work for the chapel / docks immediately as long as you've done the mess hall. From memory I did Mess Hall > Art studio > Cleared up Docks > Forest > Yoga > Chapel then Library / Sauna / Security / Maid afterwards.

You need docks / forest to a certain level (3?) which means also upgrading the camp level skill as this is the hardcap. I stopped upgrading them at lvl 8, as it wasn't doing anything and nothing more seemed to unlock.

Car is > talk to people > find mechanic. She's the orc in the forest camp, but you need to be able to see the map to get there. Game constantly talks about jerky (and I suspect it's supposed to be in one of the cars), but forget that and just pay her. Likewise, for other quests, you'll find quest items in the utility huts.

Clare's story is all about gwunt, so you need to beat her a couple of times then beat all the other original girls (I did 3-4 of them) then you need the car to go to the gas station to start her arc.

Check the shops (merchant in camp, gas station, town store) and only buy the specials - they'll randomly unlock and you need them for dates and special events later.

The game actually opens up quite a bit but... if you want to remain sane, edit in cash & stars (to make the frankly appalling combat at least go quickly - with 15 in str you can 1-2 shot most enemies at least early on). The party up function is found if you press ? on the main camp screen, middle option.
Thanks for your answer. I think all i missed was where i can upgrade the facilities. thank you!

Jan 14, 2023
Oh, forgot one thing: you can actually tell where NPCs are: press ?, then click on them, centre text (amongst their descriptions) is their current location.

Problem? Problem is that their schedules are totally fucking borked and no-one is ever teaching / working in the areas they're assigned to and you'll be lucky to find them once per week where you want them. BUT... they do (usually) have scenes when they do.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I can't get the Yoga Studio to upgrade past 1. It offers the Upgrade icon, but when I click it, it either enters Shower of Woods. Clicking it once selects Shower, clicking it twice selects Woods and enters it twice for upgrade. Anyone have an idea on how to get around it?

yf92602

Jan 21, 2024
View attachment 724945

Overview:
Harem Camp is a sandbox style visual novel with business management sim elements. You are a down on your luck professor who is stuck working at an all girls summer retreat... and then you discover the power of Confidence! Now you have the power to bend women to your will. Can you control yourself or will you make every woman there your plaything?​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-07-09
Developer: Dirty Secret Studio
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Dirty Secret Studio Games
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Italian Translation*

Samken thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 724936 View attachment 724937 View attachment 724938 View attachment 724939 View attachment 724940 View attachment 724942 View attachment 724943
I like that:cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: lukas222

DaFoxPl

Feb 5, 2024
Ok few bug Fixes I managed to do:

there are only 4 bugs i cant fix, here is the list

1 - Cant fix the greenhouse when planting
2 - Cant fix the magic stone when placing the crystal there
3 - Cant fix the annoying talking between the trans and the camp boss lady in the office
4 - Cant fix the random pop up bug that happens randomly when fighting monsters
ad.1)
in location.rpy line change line 4633:
'if location_greenhouse.fruit>=day_number and location_greenhouse.fruit>0:'
to
'if location_greenhouse.fruit-day_number<1 and location_greenhouse.fruit>0:'

ad.3)
in laura.rpy line51:
'if laura_char.scene_4==0 and laura_char.level>=5:' to 'if laura_char.scene_4==0 and laura_char.level>4:'
and
laura.rpy line1546:
'$ laura_char.scene_4=0' to '$ laura_char.scene_4=1'

ad.4)
in rpg.rpy in lines 1902, 1903, 1906 , 1909, 1912 and 1915:
change text 'option' to 'optionMon'

plus - fix orc+elf scene crash near standing stone)
in greta.rpy in lines 459, 466, 472, 559, 580:
change 'great_char' to 'greta_char'

plus - fix crash in gwunt game)
in gwunt.rpy line 1713:
'$ option1 = renpy.random.choice(1,6)' to '$ option1 = renpy.random.randint(1,6)'
in gwunt.rpy line 2360:
'$ option1 = renpy.random.choice(1,6)' to '$ option1 = renpy.random.randint(1,6)'

plus - this option somehow was missing)
in lucy.rpg in line 570:
'$ option=[0,1,2,3,4,5,6,25]' to '$ option=[0,1,2,3,4,5,6,9,25]'

plus - crash in chat with her)
jen.rpy line 344:
'if option1>len(option):' to 'if option1>len(option)-1:'

plus - just add some money value , I added 400$)
script.rpy replace line 1427 :
to '$ player.money+=400'

HF :)

painfoolx

Dec 16, 2017
how do i get alexa unstunned?
Obtain Moon Womb parts, have Witch assemble them. Go fuck one of the girls, which creates Charged Moon Womb. Visit Alexa at the Temple, which will trigger "Use Moon Womb?" dialogue.

Someone should really write a proper walkthrough for this lol

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes