painfoolx

Dec 16, 2017
Here's a fix for the missing scrollbar in the Gifts menu:
in items.rpy (around line 408 or so... I've done a lot of editing so my line numbers are off)

Python:
screen gift_menu():
    add "intro_sign.png" xalign .95 ypos 50

vbox pos 1100,75 xsize 400:
        text "Gifts" size 48 color "#ffffff" bold True italic True
        viewport xysize 500,750 scrollbars "vertical":
            vbox:
                for i in player.inventory.inventory:
                    if i.amount>0 and i.item.label!=0:
                        textbutton i.item.name action [SetVariable("store_purchase",i.item),Return()] hovered SetVariable("tooltip",i.item.desc) unhovered SetVariable("tooltip","") text_size 36 text_color "#ffffff"
Indent the if statements all the way down just like that... four spaces each, not tabs.
The bottom of that section will look like this (you want the None button outside the for loop):

Python:
                    if i.amount>0 and i.item.label==0 and i.item==item_taryn_swimsuit and girl_current==cultist_1_char:
                        textbutton i.item.name action [SetVariable("store_purchase",i.item),Return()] hovered SetVariable("tooltip",i.item.desc) unhovered SetVariable("tooltip","") text_size 36 text_color "#ffffff"

textbutton "None" action Return()
Also the check for Sally's Dress is duplicated. Not hurting anything, but I hate sloppy code so I deleted one.

larrylong4648

Apr 8, 2024
View attachment 724945

Overview:
Harem Camp is a sandbox style visual novel with business management sim elements. You are a down on your luck professor who is stuck working at an all girls summer retreat... and then you discover the power of Confidence! Now you have the power to bend women to your will. Can you control yourself or will you make every woman there your plaything?​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-07-09
Developer: Dirty Secret Studio
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Dirty Secret Studio Games
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Italian Translation*

Samken thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 724936 View attachment 724937 View attachment 724938 View attachment 724939 View attachment 724940 View attachment 724942 View attachment 724943
Interesting

Reactions: Kolimanuru
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes