• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
This is the third time a dev with the exact design style has quit their game right at the beginning. I bet it's the same person doing this man I'm done with that.
The next time I see a game with this style or even the same model for the protagonist I qwon't even bother.

Reactions: Faxe10%

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This is the third time a dev with the exact design style has quit their game right at the beginning. I bet it's the same person doing this man I'm done with that.
The next time I see a game with this style or even the same model for the protagonist I qwon't even bother.
What other games have this exact design, if you remember or can link them?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I Scream and CHimera
Wow good catch, thanks! I have them both downloaded, but they're in my non-con but no incest queue (which this was as well lol, but I guess it stood out to me a little more for some reason; probably the mafia storyline over apocalypse setting) which is a million miles long and will probably stay that way for years =P. I might jump them ahead though to compare and see if they are the same dev.

I try to keep an eye out for these things, but as you can probably guess I don't care as much for devs hopping around for non-incest stuff =P.

AdmKnives

Jul 30, 2019
I Scream and CHimera
Welp, considering these three were all posted by the same account, all three are listed as abandoned, and THAT SAME account limits who can look at it, I can confidently say I will avoid anything I see posted by this account in the future. Clearly just a ponce wasting everyone's time
1719892852660.gif

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes