• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
A technical demo and with very little content in my opinion... it may improve but at the moment it's been so little that it's uncomfortable...

You can only go to fight with 2 characters against 3, has anyone managed to win with that? there is no time to see all the skills in a single fight

Does the control of the day have any use? It doesn't seem to do anything except change the time/day, in the characters I see that their energy or action counter, the order of the clock goes from: Day 2 Night, Day 2, Daytime, Day 2 Evening, Day 3 Night ... no should it be Day 2 Daytime, Day 2 Evening, Day 2 Night, Day 3 daytime? sometimes a stage of the day is skipped by pressing the button. The only change I noticed is that when interacting with a girl using the same command 2 or more times in the same day/time of day, the effect is negative (all bonuses)

Initiative bars can be hidden or filled faster to make combat more dynamic.

When losing the fight the back button is in the lower left corner, it is not visible if it is not in full screen. Other things cannot be seen if they are not full screen

Do you gain any effect for improving or worsening the relationship with the maids? It goes up very slowly, if you don't win anything, they could remove that element until it does something useful.

The change of partner is fulfilled without problems, but remove the partner doesn't work most of the time.
Thanks for the feedback. I don't think I did a good job setting expectations. This is an early build of the game and things will be changing a lot between now and release. Advancing the time of day does not do much right now, but as you noted, there is a time/memory aspect to how the dolls behave. After I add more features, it will become more clear how all these systems fit together.

liaoji

Sep 25, 2017
The game looks promising, combat is frustrating, I know it is an early version. but still, it is way too hard, I managed to win 2-3 times but it was sheer luck that I land my hit with the lotus hand. maybe 3v3 is a better idea, tho more character is definitely the top priority, and also some actual scenes, you know, that's why we are here. keep up the good work

Dec 3, 2017
Game and the mechanics look pretty interesting, might be a lot of fun to play later down the line
also, damn, give me a good harem game with a fem mc already

wacom99

Apr 22, 2018
*** New secret Character ***
What its this? I have beaten multiple times all encounters, and never captured anyone. In the pics appears you can have Mercy.

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
*** New secret Character ***
What its this? I have beaten multiple times all encounters, and never captured anyone. In the pics appears you can have Mercy.
In the console type addcharacter: ann

Capturing mechanic is not implemented yet, but I will be working on it very soon.

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
it looks like that old playshapes game, cortas platformer i think it was called, its been so long that might not be the right name

Reactions: erokidev

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
it looks like that old playshapes game, cortas platformer i think it was called, its been so long that might not be the right name
That's no accident! From the outset, I imagined Harem Dungeon as a game with the moddability of SuperDeepthroat with a built-in mod-manager and content creation tools.

solarisFlare

Mar 28, 2018
anyone else having issues playing i used the gofile download and carried the zip like normal but i ant press start after typing a player name

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
Hm... yeah, I think it was premature to push the game out in this state, but you have made a good effort.

The feedback here may be mean, but you can glean a bit from it. There needs to be more sexual content, and the combat is too frustrating right now for most people. You've put the pieces in place for expanding on the content to be easier, now just take it home and keep up what you're doing. Best of luck.

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
I look at this and I see something with a whole heaping load of potential, from animation, to character designs, to hell even a story. I truly think this has the potential to be a really good game in its self, and an excellent hentai game. For a rough draft that has been released to the public this is a damn good one compared to some of the others. There are people who are being overly harsh, but personally it seems that it is mainly due to the balancing issues, and lack of sex at the moment. But to the dev please do not feel discouraged, I really feel this has the potential to be a great experience.

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
Hm... yeah, I think it was premature to push the game out in this state, but you have made a good effort.

The feedback here may be mean, but you can glean a bit from it. There needs to be more sexual content, and the combat is too frustrating right now for most people. You've put the pieces in place for expanding on the content to be easier, now just take it home and keep up what you're doing. Best of luck.
I really appreciate the honest, critical feedback everyone has been giving. The game is definitely in a nascent state, and this kind of feedback is exactly what I'm looking for. Combat is definitely frustrating right now due to insufficient balancing and lack of progression systems (loot acquisition and leveling up). Rest assured, there will be a smoother difficulty curve.

There are people who are being overly harsh, but personally it seems that it is mainly due to the balancing issues, and lack of sex at the moment. But to the dev please do not feel discouraged, I really feel this has the potential to be a great experience.
People aren't being overlay harsh at all. All of the feedback has been productive and encouraging. Personally, this is exactly the kind of signal I'm looking for in order to stay motivated to continue working on the game.

OmarSpec

Sep 11, 2018
Thoughts on the combat after giving it a try:

1.) I definitely agree with the other people who posted here that you should have at least a 3 person party. I personally think even a 4 person party would be a good idea, especially if the MC is going to be a mandatory member. More choices about how to construct your party (once you have enough characters added to make those choices possible) will help a lot in making the entire rest of the game more interesting.

2.) The amount of resources being managed in combat is currently way overkill. Do all of your skills really need to be gated behind, Energy, Arousal, AND a cooldown? The game you are drawing inspiration from - Darkest Dungeon - doesn't need any of these. Skills are balanced enough by the opportunity cost of spending your entire turn to use one. I think you could compress all of these down to one single resource, or even cut them all. It would be much more intuitive, easier to balance, and would let you clean up the fairly absurd rainbow of different status bars underneath each character.

3.) When it is one of your character's turns, you are presented with an insanely long list of different skills to choose from. However, the majority of these are either really generic, have really expensive activation requirements, or are way too niche. Again, you could probably take all of the different single-effect skills in the game right now and compress them down to give every character a mostly unique set of 4-5 skills that feel better to use. Like, instead of Soraka having the generic "Assist" skill, her single-target heal should automatically assist its target in addition to healing them. You could combine the MC's "Kick" and "Haste" to make "Swift Kick", which would deal a little bit of damage AND apply a speed buff. Stuff like that.

The rest of the game is too early to offer much feedback on, but I like the direction it is headed. It seems you are designing it in a way that will let you pump out a ton of content once all the basic systems are in place, so I am looking forward to how it progresses.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes