3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

wacom99

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks, but now is with Blizzard, fighting against Krystal when she cast it the combat stops.

wacom99

Apr 22, 2018
Also, the trap how works exactly? I defeat the last enemy while restrained but I dont capture them.
Ok, I figured, you restrain them and wait.

Last edited:

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
Yes, I intend to add a lot more sex content, including anal. You will be able to to spec into bringing an extra character for your party. DD had 4, but I've play-tested 4 and it's not as fun as 3, partly because there are so many crowd-control (bondage) skills.

In the console, you can type: addcharacter: ann
Thanks for reporting this, I just released a hotfix to address this issue.
is there any cheat in this games just asking

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
ok wtf spend 1 hour try capture crystal only to release her because i dont have dungeon wtf also i already upgrade my house

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
The shop really needs to restock, running out of traps and never getting more just makes it pointless to keep playing.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The concept isn't horrible but a few comments for feedback:
-Without the ability to get a 3rd combat party member it's far too frustrating to do the 3 enemy battles. If this is something you can unlock and I'm missing it, it should just be available immediately.
-The capturing mechanics are awful. It's pure RNG and the traps are expensive. If there's only one enemy and they're in a captured state, it should instantly end in a success.
-As someone else said, the shop needs to restock every so often.

Everything else is obviously a placeholder for now, so I can't comment further. The characters look fine at least. I'll watch this one and see where it goes with updates.

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
The concept isn't horrible but a few comments for feedback:
-Without the ability to get a 3rd combat party member it's far too frustrating to do the 3 enemy battles. If this is something you can unlock and I'm missing it, it should just be available immediately.
-The capturing mechanics are awful. It's pure RNG and the traps are expensive. If there's only one enemy and they're in a captured state, it should instantly end in a success.
-As someone else said, the shop needs to restock every so often.

Everything else is obviously a placeholder for now, so I can't comment further. The characters look fine at least. I'll watch this one and see where it goes with updates.
In the latest patch you should see the shop restock every few days. Thanks for sharing feedback that the trap mechanic is frustrating. Any suggestions on how to keep it fun but still challenging?

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
In the latest patch you should see the shop restock every few days. Thanks for sharing feedback that the trap mechanic is frustrating. Any suggestions on how to keep it fun but still challenging?
If you really want it to be more involved, you could try some kind of mini-game to capture instead of it just being RNG whether they escape or not. Really though the challenge should come from the battle itself while the fun comes from (eventually) having a large number of different characters to collect.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Bug: Loot gained from any battle after the first will not transfer to town inventory. It still appears in the loot screen of future fights.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Is there a new version coming soon? Because this one is a bit of a mess, lots of bugs, as people have talked about.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes