DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Also, I'm working on bug fixes and updates to the translation when I (or y'all) find mistakes/problems in the game.
(For example, the folks at ULMF have pointed out that the Stealing mechanic doesn't work properly - which I'm not sure I can fix - and the Holy Strike attack is bugged - which I have fixed in my newest update).

Therefore, how's the best way for me to update you folks, since I don't want you playing an old version of the patch?
I'm the OP on my own ULMF thread so I can constantly update my patch/changelog there, but I don't what to do about y'all on F95Zone.
You should be able to post the new download link here and then report your post as an update and the mods/uploaders will take care of it.

Thank you very much for translating this game!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Therefore, how's the best way for me to update you folks, since I don't want you playing an old version of the patch?
I'm the OP on my own ULMF thread so I can constantly update my patch/changelog there, but I don't what to do about y'all on F95Zone.
Report the OP with the link to the update, its the quickest way to get it updated. Also you can ask a staff member for ownership of the thread and you can then freely update it.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
is there a motion scene or just slideshow scene ?
If you're referring to animated scenes, no. It's basically CGs that move back and forth to simulate movement.
Still, the art is decent enough that it's somewhat bearable.

How do you unlock all the scene in the gallery? because I have read the read me managed to open the room upstairs in the inn but nothing about the gallery
You don't wanna play the game (it's really fun) or just rip the scenes off ... ummm ... certain sites?
If you're that impatient, I'm pretty sure there are saves floating around (e.g. on ULMF), and you can use the same code mentioned in the Read Me to unlock parts of the Gallery on the title screen (interact with some of the orbs on the left). And that room upstairs of the inn (the House of Beginners/Beginners' Hall) is unlocked after progressing a bit through the game - use the code on the chest and it basically gives you items to breeze through the game in an hour or two.

How do I use the Fragments of Desire?
You'll get prompted to use them during the night scenes once you progress far enough in the game. If you have at least 3, sleep at any inn; you'll awaken and the Fragments will allow you to 'visit' one of the 3 girls for some fun; each girl also has an affection level, so visiting her increases that level, as does choosing her during special events.

Anyone else stuck at the crystal tower?
Dude, if you need help, feel free to be specific and ask a question, lol.
I'm gonna try to read your mind and say you're stuck because there's no physical way to progress. There's a secret switch on one of the walls on the 6th floor. If you have the nun, Maria, with you, she should give you a hint. Here's a picture of the wall, courtesy of Etigoya from ULMF.
10326-afcaa92e6851023d7b2061de65285e05.jpg

walkthrough plese
No. Way too complicated and long. Etigoya has one over at ULMF on the Harem Fantasy thread, page 4, but it's REALLY barebones and hard for even English speakers to understand; it should be used more for guidance and direction rather than a comprehensive step-by-step walkthrough. However, I've played the game and am happy to answer questions if you need help. But if you're still not satisfied, perhaps RPGs just aren't for you, lol.

Mar 19, 2018
If you're referring to animated scenes, no. It's basically CGs that move back and forth to simulate movement.
Still, the art is decent enough that it's somewhat bearable.

You don't wanna play the game (it's really fun) or just rip the scenes off ... ummm ... certain sites?
If you're that impatient, I'm pretty sure there are saves floating around (e.g. on ULMF), and you can use the same code mentioned in the Read Me to unlock parts of the Gallery on the title screen (interact with some of the orbs on the left). And that room upstairs of the inn (the House of Beginners/Beginners' Hall) is unlocked after progressing a bit through the game - use the code on the chest and it basically gives you items to breeze through the game in an hour or two.

You'll get prompted to use them during the night scenes once you progress far enough in the game. If you have at least 3, sleep at any inn; you'll awaken and the Fragments will allow you to 'visit' one of the 3 girls for some fun; each girl also has an affection level, so visiting her increases that level, as does choosing her during special events.

Dude, if you need help, feel free to be specific and ask a question, lol.
I'm gonna try to read your mind and say you're stuck because there's no physical way to progress. There's a secret switch on one of the walls on the 6th floor. If you have the nun, Maria, with you, she should give you a hint. Here's a picture of the wall, courtesy of Etigoya from ULMF.
View attachment 497264

No. Way too complicated and long. Etigoya has one over at ULMF on the Harem Fantasy thread, page 4, but it's REALLY barebones and hard for even English speakers to understand; it should be used more for guidance and direction rather than a comprehensive step-by-step walkthrough. However, I've played the game and am happy to answer questions if you need help. But if you're still not satisfied, perhaps RPGs just aren't for you, lol.
Is there a fix for the message overlapping? Can't you atleast fix this?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Sigh, there is no such thing as reverse rape, rape is rape, the end.
Multiple languages have their own explicit terms specifically for reverse rape, and it's recognized as a proper term in English. So while you may disagree with the notion, it's still very much a fully recognized concept by many cultures and has been for ages.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Ok im confused are orbs on left on gallery supuse to open gallery for that girl? It does nothing for me with the code...
Could someone just give full gallery save?

Reactions: Joel1999
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes