Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a fix for the message overlapping? Can't you atleast fix this?
Are you referring to the word-wrapping text? Sorry, it'd be incredibly difficult for me to pinpoint every single instance of that happening. The tool I've been using for translation, Translator ++, actually has a feature that somewhat helps with that problem in its later versions, but it's too buggy for me.

I think I actually did a decent job with this particular issue, but if you have some instances in which that's a major issue (e.g. like, you can't read an entire word or phrase), then give me the exact text that it's a problem, ideally with a screenshot, and I'll correct it. Also, this is already addressed in the Read Me's

Ok im confused are orbs on left on gallery supuse to open gallery for that girl? It does nothing for me with the code...
Could someone just give full gallery save?
It's supposed to show their standing pictures, so it's part of the gallery, though not the sex scenes.
As I said before, ULMF's thread may have some complete saves, so check there.

lucent88

Aug 3, 2018
Hope y'all enjoy. It's one of my favorites. Took me a REALLY long time to translate this one (like, a year of constant work). Merry Christmas, and thanks Demon King Rance for uploading this for me. :D

It's in the READ ME in the hints section. -__-' Password is 1192.
Be warned, it gives you items that basically auto-wins the game for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I'm working on bug fixes and updates to the translation when I (or y'all) find mistakes/problems in the game.
(For example, the folks at ULMF have pointed out that the Stealing mechanic doesn't work properly - which I'm not sure I can fix - and the Holy Strike attack is bugged - which I have fixed in my newest update).

Therefore, how's the best way for me to update you folks, since I don't want you playing an old version of the patch?
I'm the OP on my own ULMF thread so I can constantly update my patch/changelog there, but I don't what to do about y'all on F95Zone.

i find a bug with MC's monk's holy punch attack, it stucks in a loop of attacking and freeze the combat

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know how, or if, we get that chest at the start of the game? The one that's blocked by water.
Edit: Nvm, went back and tried the walls again.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Bit tits? That one woman is almost pure tit flesh! Is there a tag for Boob goddess, cause I think we found the character it applies to.

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
If you're referring to animated scenes, no. It's basically CGs that move back and forth to simulate movement.
Still, the art is decent enough that it's somewhat bearable.

You don't wanna play the game (it's really fun) or just rip the scenes off ... ummm ... certain sites?
If you're that impatient, I'm pretty sure there are saves floating around (e.g. on ULMF), and you can use the same code mentioned in the Read Me to unlock parts of the Gallery on the title screen (interact with some of the orbs on the left). And that room upstairs of the inn (the House of Beginners/Beginners' Hall) is unlocked after progressing a bit through the game - use the code on the chest and it basically gives you items to breeze through the game in an hour or two.

You'll get prompted to use them during the night scenes once you progress far enough in the game. If you have at least 3, sleep at any inn; you'll awaken and the Fragments will allow you to 'visit' one of the 3 girls for some fun; each girl also has an affection level, so visiting her increases that level, as does choosing her during special events.

Dude, if you need help, feel free to be specific and ask a question, lol.
I'm gonna try to read your mind and say you're stuck because there's no physical way to progress. There's a secret switch on one of the walls on the 6th floor. If you have the nun, Maria, with you, she should give you a hint. Here's a picture of the wall, courtesy of Etigoya from ULMF.
View attachment 497264

No. Way too complicated and long. Etigoya has one over at ULMF on the Harem Fantasy thread, page 4, but it's REALLY barebones and hard for even English speakers to understand; it should be used more for guidance and direction rather than a comprehensive step-by-step walkthrough. However, I've played the game and am happy to answer questions if you need help. But if you're still not satisfied, perhaps RPGs just aren't for you, lol.
what i mean is just motion not animated.. i watch the trailer and ask if the scene just a bunch of jpg with slideshow or there is like a loop like move back and forth and continue to cum scene.. is there any ?

DORIME~

Jul 24, 2018
OH MY GOD YES. I can finally play this game translated! This is the best Christmas present ever.

Nightex

May 21, 2018
I played my way till the pirate captian then my game crushed and it didn't saved:cry: can someone please provide a SAVE?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Bit tits? That one woman is almost pure tit flesh! Is there a tag for Boob goddess, cause I think we found the character it applies to.
IF you really want to see pure tit flesh, one of would take the cake; as someone put it, "Moon boobs".

Reactions: TNVL
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes