3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 28/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Harem highlander" version "1.2XMASDLC".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Harem highlander" versione "1.2XMASDLC".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Harem highlander" version "1.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Harem highlander" versione "1.1".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
May 27, 2020

Harem Highlander 1.2 - Xmas Special
Hi everyone! In the interest of not dropping an update and causing a bunch of Patreon emails during people's family time tomorrow, I've bumped up the schedule and completed Rendermas a day early, and am officially putting out the update. This update contains a UI redesign, the Christmas content, and a little...something extra for all you fans :). Let me know what you think, and I hope you enjoy it!
<3, Eris.
  • PC -
  • MAC -
I am having issues with my Android build system and so the Android build is not available yet. I will try to get it resolved ASAP. Sorry!

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
I survived COVID, and am back home. Doing okay generally, some lingering effects still, but it could have been worse.
I feel the same way my breathing just now getting back to normal, but it could've been a lot worse. Here's to good health.
Same! I just got over it too. 2 1/2 weeks of Quarantine. Didn't infect any of my family members, so hell yeah! It worked! Hope you're doing better.
I'm much better now thank you and I'm glad you're doing well also.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Imagine thinking pancakes or better than waffles lol, anyways I had a blast playing this. Good luck with your game.
How dare you, waffle lover! :p

Don't diss the cakes of pan!
Oh yeah you... you... flat cake lover. Eat my crispyness (I totally meant that in a non sexual way, don’t report me).
You don't need to be on the right side of the pancake/waffle wars to enjoy a good vn. So happy holidays to you and all the other waffle loving masses.
When I make a game, it has to feature French Toast!

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes