3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
How to correctly name the characters for incest?
someone help?
English is not my native language.
This is what I used:

Genevive

Genevive: mom
me: son
what are they to each other?: family

Some people may use "mother" instead of mom. I think some dialogue/description sounds odd when I use that. The sentence "she's my mother" works and is common, but "she's my mom" also works. When speaking to her and the character says something like "Yeah! Mother makes the best waffles" it sounds odd to me. In my experience only certain types of upper class people call their parents "mother" or "father" when speaking to them. I'm not sure how common that is anymore - I don't know any upper class people - but I did hear a young child call his parents "mother" and "father" in a museum about 3 years ago.

Considering the humour of this game, the MC using "mother" would fit because it would be funny for a regular guy to do that.

Okay, that went a bit too deep, perhaps. On to the other relationships.

Cordelia

Cordelia: sister
me: brother
what are they to each other?: siblings

Cassandra

Cassandra: aunt
me: nephew

This game doesn't do sentence based case adjustment for the names you choose. This means that if you use Mom/Mother instead of mom/mother it will look right in some sentences. If you use mom/mother instead of Mom/Mother it will look right in some sentences. Neither will always look right. I go for the lowercase "mom" in all games. It seems to be right more often.

Note to Eris Discordia : consider using case adjustment so it always looks right in all sentences.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't remember if I saw this one before my portable HD crashed or not, but it's not big enough yet, so I'm checkin' in.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This is what I used:

Genevive

Genevive: mom
me: son

Some people may use "mother" instead of mom. I think some dialogue/description sounds odd when I use that. The sentence "she's my mother" works and is common, but "she's my mom" also works. When speaking to her and the character says something like "Yeah! Mother makes the best waffles" it sounds odd to me. In my experience only certain types of upper class people call their parents "mother" or "father" when speaking to them. I'm not sure how common that is anymore - I don't know any upper class people - but I did hear a young child call his parents "mother" and "father" in a museum about 3 years ago.

Considering the humour of this game, the MC using "mother" would fit because it would be funny for a regular guy to do that.

Okay, that went a bit too deep, perhaps. On to the other relationships.

Cordelia

Cordelia: sister
me: brother
what are they to each other?: siblings

Cassandra

Cassandra: aunt
me: nephew

This game doesn't do sentence based case adjustment for the names you choose. This means that if you use Mom/Mother instead of mom/mother it will look right in some sentences. If you use mom/mother instead of Mom/Mother it will look right in some sentences. Neither will always look right. I go for the lowercase "mom" in all games. It seems to be right more often.

Note to Eris Discordia : consider using case adjustment so it always looks right in all sentences.
Thanks
you are too kind ;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hi all! Hopefully you all had a great holiday, and that it was everything you wanted despite these weird times! Just a quick update, everything is on track for Ep2, and progressing apace. There will be a preview of the new girl at the end of Ep2, so you'll all get to see who is coming to join the Harem. She has an interesting backstory and plot... it's very unique!
As well, I have recently been reminded that I agreed to #lewdthenarrator at 100 Patrons. I will begrudgingly adhere to this, and when the time comes I will put a poll up here for you all to vote on with the options for such an event.
That's it for now, I'll be back next week with a little preview of some stuff for you - though if you haven't played the XMASDLC, there is also a different Ep2 preview in here! Take care, and have a great New Year!
<3, Eris.
Omg omg #lewdthenarrator best idea ever!!!! This new year is looking up :)

Edit: thank you for sharing this Sonderval :)

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game, finally someone makes a stand against the forces of NTR
Genevive: ... not everyone will always share your level on(of) enthusiasm for things.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
At the start of the game, the pictures on the wall are all from games, what is the refference from this two?

1609954422929.png 1609954554252.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Eris Discordia .... Are you going to re-render the infamous waffle scene so that the characters are eating waffles? Currently, they're somehow holding omelets in their hands.
Yes, I also would like an answer to this most important question. We demanded continuity in our sexual viewings.
This genre is a bastion of literary and artistic excellence, we must not allow this type of mediocre work to exist among our sacred forum. :giggle:

P.S. I am in no way mocking you Xo Mo

Reactions: Shiva0067

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wtf, Is that a Pixie punching him in the face? I don't know why that grabbed my attention more than the woman getting fucked in the overview lol.

Anyway, this looks good and the tags are on point. I'm looking forward to playing this for the first time.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Harem Highlander [Ep. 2] Eris Discordia

Original Size Win/Linux: 802 MB
Original Size Mac: 764 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 179 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 145 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Sadly, neither PC file converted using renpy 7.3.5 sdk, nor MAC files are working.

This is the message when I convert from PC file "game" folder to MAC: "parsing the script failed".

I played previous versions: Xmas special and 0.1 without problems...

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes