3.80 star(s) 29 Votes
Nov 4, 2018
Yeah the error you posted said it was using: Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Harem Highlander EP2 is built in RenPy 7.4 and uses visual effects that will not work on lower RenPy versions.

EDIT: I googled JoiPlay, seems its an Android interpreter for RenPy. If they don't update to support RenPy 7.4 you'll just need to run the full Android APK for any games built with the newer version of RenPy like Harem Highlander is.
yeah i just left them a review about it,
just downloaded the apk.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
it is probably the reason, because I downloaded the file you shared a few minutes ago and nothing happened. Only the message describing some error...

Oh boy ! Does it mean that I need a new laptop, because several Devs are changing their games to Renpy 7.4 ?

Oh lord lol!
I've been told that " For anyone on an old macOS, see if running the game with the prerelease of Ren'Py 7.4.1 makes it work " from a coder that is more knowledeable than me

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Looks interesting, currently downloading to give it a try later. Shame there's no Mega d/l link in the OP but not to worry, while Nopy and Workupload always give me problems at least AnonFiles is usually pretty decent for me. :coffee::sleep:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: enel777

enel777

May 14, 2020
Looks interesting, currently downloading to give it a try later. Shame there's no Mega d/l link in the OP but not to worry, while Nopy and Workupload always give me problems at least AnonFiles is usually pretty decent for me. :coffee::sleep:
Hmm nopy usually Works for me

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
omelettes......of course it is......yeah....

And does Jizzabelle remind anyone else of Trash from Return Of The Living Dead? Except you know with purple hair
2a79ef75239f9390bc7be6103a87b417da5e157e_00.jpg

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Mega link for the latest update (non-compressed version) please. Most appreciated.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm... You sure? It even has an NTR variable set to 1 when you first start the game.

View attachment 998435

So, I'm out for now.
I believe it was already established by the developer that there would be ZERO NTR and this game was specifically made to make fun of those who like NTR. If anything, that's probably there to screw with and confuse people. Or it has some other meaning altogether.

Edit: I would be the first person who would be out if there was NTR in a non-NTR game as the developer would just be catering to his Patrons and not his vision of the product. At least from where I'm standing the developer's vision of the game is pretty clear.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes