3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think i might have to hop out now this is turning into a lesbian paradise and we gotta share all the girls with each other
but good look for the future (y)

Reactions: harsha_26

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
I believe it was already established by the developer that there would be ZERO NTR and this game was specifically made to make fun of those who like NTR. If anything, that's probably there to screw with and confuse people. Or it has some other meaning altogether.
The only way NTR would end up in this game is if someone paid me a million bucks. That variable exists for a reason, and if you ever find out why, it will mean you fucked up. :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I just love how you pointed out the hypocrisy of cucks in that scene with the young wife. There they are, getting their most precious thing, their life, taken away forcefully by someone else, and they didn't seem to be happy about it one bit!!! You're the hero that they don't deserve!

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I've uploaded an updated version of Episode 2 to my Patreon/SubscribeStar that will (hopefully) resolve the issues some people on older devices are having with the GL Shaders. Feel free to check it out (it is labelled as v2.1) to see if it fixes your issue. For anyone else who is already able to play EP2, the updated version is not necessary.

Edit: Looks like F95 has updated their download links to the new version as well.
Thanks for concerning about your gamers.

Some pal explained to me about using renpy 7.4.1 instead of 7.4 and it has worked.

So, I´m deeply grateful for your behavior about this incident.

Today, I´m going to play EP2.

Keep in touch Dev !

Last edited:

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Glad to see that no ntr b.s here
But if current android version is 787 mb, imgine the size of v.5.0
That's on me, I forgot to convert most of the EP2 images to webp apparently. I'd been awake for over 24h at that point and my brain went *sploosh*.

Reactions: Paapi

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
These are the PERFECT villains and the protagonist is even more perfect.

Needs more angles for the "sex" scenes. The threesome didn't even happen and we never got to see more than the back their heads.

Slow down the love-making with different positions and viewing angles.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Eris Discordia

What the FUCK???!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How is this a concern?
How is this the main character's FIRST concern?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why would you assume this to be a thing? much less... funny?

I'm almost ready to quit the damn game and set this to IGNORE...

I'm as ANTI-ANAL as MC is ANTI-NTR
bye

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes